18. When his love is scary

You flinched at his loud voice. It was the kind of voice that you never heard before. It sent shivers down your spine. You thought that he would laugh it out since he is very strong, making fun of your weak slap. But his eyes held rage...rage for you...

The next moment you were pushed harshly to the wall behind you. You heard your back hitting the wall roughly with a loud thud. You placed your palms on his hard chest as a reflex to keep his body away from yours. Jungkook's eyes were still showing fire. He had your neck in a grip (in a choking way) but he did not put more pressure. You were looking into his eyes to see what he was feeling. You instantly regretted slapping him.

You: I...I'm...I am...so....sorry....

Jungkook still didn't release you. He was giving you a death glare. Something you never expected him to do to you. His head was trembling with anger.

You in your mind: This is horrible. My overconfidence got the best of me now. He is a mafia boss. What the hell did I expect him to react like? Giggle with me for slapping him? What if he chokes me to death right now?

Jungkook: You will pay for your little stunt here baby girl.

He spoke with gritted teeth. You could see that he was trying his best to control himself and not release his anger on you. You didn't think your slap would be that hard. You were lost in your thoughts when he suddenly took his gun out from his back pocket and pointed it at your forehead. He spoke with gritted teeth again without breaking the eye contact.

Jungkook: Give me one reason why I shouldn't be using this on you now?

You: be...because you... you love me...

Your eyes were filled with tears which threatened to fall. He noticed your eyes filled with tears and goosebumps all on your body. You saw his expressions changing a bit to a slightly guilty face. He seemed to calm down a bit at your acceptance of him loving you.

Jungkook: I do... but what about you? Don't you feel the same for me?

You: I...I... like you...more than a friend... but you are scaring me right now.

Your voice almost came out as a whisper.

Jungkook: Scaring you? You bl***y slapped me...!!! What do you expect? That, I would get on my knees and-

You: I am so sorry, Jungkook. I didn't know I would slap you so hard. I just wanted to give you a light tap on your cheek, but I don't know how it got that forceful. I am sorry. Please don't kill me.

You said all of this in one breath. You were now crying holding his shirt in your fists. Jungkook's face had now completely changed. You had closed your eyes due to fear. Jungkook then lowered his gun and put it back to where it belonged. He slowly raised your chin using his index finger. You still preferred your eyes closed. You were shivering badly. He felt sad at your state. Your fear, which was because of him.

Jungkook: Open your eyes, y/n.

You didn't budge a bit. Your body continued to shiver even more. It was like your mind was not processing what he said to you.

Jungkook: Open your eyes, sweetheart. I won't hurt you.

After hearing his soothing words, you slowly built up enough courage to face him and you opened your eyes to look at him. Fear was evident in your eyes. Your eyes were red and tears were flowing out.

Jungkook in his mind: Oh f***...!!! She is so scared of me. It is all my fault. I am the reason for this state of hers. I shouldn't have held up my gun at her. I should have just warned her to not hit me like that again. Anyways, I won't and I shouldn't feel too guilty about it. It was she who slapped me so hard at the first place. It wasn't my fault entirely.