3. He saw you changing clothes

The sports rehearsals had started. You loved sports and were the team captain. You even were a part of many individual sports events as well. Your name was called out for the usual rehearsals.  You had to change into your sports trial clothes. So you quickly went to your locker room and checked for your trial clothes in your bag.

You in your mind: Oh shoot...!! I have left my clothes at home. And I can't do sports wearing this school uniform skirt. It would be so awkward when others see me do sports with this uniform. I need to inform sir about it.

You quickly ran to your sports master and told him about your situation.

Sir: You can borrow someone else's trial wear. But don't skip your trials. You need to practice for perfection. You are one of our best players.

You: But I am not comfortable wearing other's clothes.

Sir: Alright. I heard that you live close by. I'll try and postpone the trials for after school hours. You could go home, change and come soon. That way you will have time for lunch as well.

You in your mind: Oh yes. Today is a half day for those who are in sports. So the moment I get off, I'll go home and come back wearing my trial clothes.

You: Yes sir. Thank you for understanding.

Sir: That's fine. I'll hand you a letter to show the guards in case they stop you from entering.

You: Thank you very much sir.

After school hours you rushed home as you had to go back to school again.

You: Mom, I am home. I need to go back to school, so serve me lunch now. I'll change and come super quick. No time to waste.

Mom: But y/n, there is Ju-

You didn't wait to listen to her. You got inside your room and closed the door. You threw your bag on the floor since you just needed to be there in trial clothes. And you didn't need to carry anything other then your school identity card and water bottle. You didn't even look at your room and headed straight to where you had kept your trail clothes ready in the morning, but forgot to put it in the bag.

You: (murmuring loudly annoyed at yourself) God, how could I just forget you here? So stupid of me... dumb y/n.

You giggled and unbuttoned your shirt and took it off and threw it on the bed. You were about to take your skirt off when you heard a thud behind you. You quickly turned around to see what that noise was about. You screamed your hearts out at what you saw...rather who you saw.

It was Jungkook. In your room. His eyes wide enough to fall off his face. His mouth half open and the book which was supposedly in his hands had fallen down. You were now facing him. You just had your bra on with skirt. Thankfully the sound made you stop your actions. You quickly grabbed your trial shirt and held it over your exposed skin.

Jungkook's POV: 

I was waiting in y/n's room to return a book she had forgotten at our house yesterday. I didn't get to see her at school, so before going home, I thought of just giving it back. Her mom asked me to wait for in her room as she was dusting the living room and had told her that I was allergic to dust. I sat in her room quietly reading the book I was supposed to return. Suddenly the door flung open and y/n entered all irritated. She didn't look around but threw her bag on the floor and spoke to herself about forgetting her trial clothes. But what she did next took me by surprise. 

She started unbuttoning her shirt. I was too shocked to speak. I couldn't even blink my eyes. She threw her shirt on the bed. She is beautiful. I wanted to stop her but it was like my voice wasn't coming out of my mouth. I was completely lost at looking at her exposed skin with just a strap of her black lacy bra on her back which was facing me. Then her hands reached for her skirt. Before she could take it off, I quickly threw the book I was reading, down on the floor with a loud thud, to grab her attention. She turned and saw me and immediately held her trial shirt over herself and looked at me with accusing eyes. And then... she started barking at me.

You: YAH...!!! What are you doing here??

Jungkook: .....

You: YAH...!!! Close your mouth. The show is over. And I asked you a question.!!!

Suddenly his facial expressions changed from shocked to smirking. His mouth now closed, with a cute smile and eyes ever so shiny. He came close to you.

Jungkook: Are you trying to seduce me or something? Good show though. The way you talk, I thought you were boyish, but nah...you are...hot...

He said "hot" with a wink. You smacked his hand and held his collar and pulled him down to your height.

You: Look here Jungkook. 

Jungkook: I am-

You: Don't try to act too smart with me. I didn't even know that you were here. If I knew I would have thrown you out first. So, don't think too highly of yourself. Just because we spoke a bit yesterday, doesn't mean you can see me like this.

Jungkook: I know. I never asked you to show me anything. I was here. It was you who came like a flash and started unbuttoning your shir-

You: You could have called out to me then.

Jungkook: Look y/n. I am a guy. And you are a girl. A pretty...hot, beautiful girl. Why would I stop you from undressing or stop myself from just watching you doing it? I was actually lost in the moment. But then, that stupid book fell off my hands. damn it...!!

You: It was a sign for you to stop staring.

Jungkook: Okay. So here is the book I came to return. You can take it. You left it in our house and Irene asked me to give it to you saying that it is important.

You: But that doesn't mean you could sit in my room. You could just wait in the living.

Jungkook: I was, darling. But your mom sent me to your room since she was dusting on my face.

You: Oh... okay.

Jungkook: ever heard of the words sorry and thank you??

You: umm... Sorry about yelling at you and thank you for the book.

Jungkook: So, you didn't actually mind if I had seen you like that?

You: Shut up Jungkook. Now leave before I hit your head with the same book you got.

He ran towards the door, but before exiting he spoke again. This time his voice was more of warning and understanding rather than the usual flirty one. He had that certain aura that time where he was like trying to fix what he said deep inside your brain.

Jungkook: Be a little more aware of your surroundings y/n. If it was any other guy who saw you like that, I don't think they would have stopped at just watching you. They could have done so many bad things like, record it and save it for later. They could even pass it around for their friends to see. Be careful y/n. The world is not as nice as you think it is. You are way too nice and...  beautiful... at least for my innocent eyes, you are.

He then left... Left you shocked and gave you butterflies for what he said.

You in your mind: Was he actually trying to protect me by giving me that kind of advice or was he flirting?

You then snapped out that trance and quickly changed and also took the book he gave you and dashed out of your room. When you got out of your house, you saw that Jungkook was still waiting there. You went up to him and spoke.

You: Taehyung is in school.

Jungkook: I know.

You: So why are you still here?

Jungkook: For you...