What do you wish for?

It was so embarrassing. Even more humiliating than what Taehyung did to you. What makes it worse is that he had a girlfriend.

You were murdering your foods. Chop them into small pieces. The waiters frowned to see your attitude. It was not their business, but what's wrong with the food?

"Let's just walk around." Seeing you were still in a bad mood after dessert, Taehyung took the initiative to lighten up your mood. Half of this bad attitude was him to blame.

The other one was because you were indeed bitchy. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not in the mood to walk. I'm tired. I want to go back to my room."

"If you say so.." He went up with you.

The view here was beautiful but you couldn't enjoy all of these.

You were quietly changed into your pajamas.

Taehyung was on his side of the bed, watching each of your movements. Did that bastard affect you that much? Even he pretends not to know him. Taehyung read about that guy.

He is Kim Seokjin. He must come here for a holiday. Last year he listed the number one worldwide class of young entrepreneurs. He was also super rich. Jimin must know him too.

"Are you going to sleep?" He asked.

You climbed the bed, looking at him weirdly.

"What else should I do then?" You are annoyed.

"I don't know, acting nice maybe? You are such a whiner." Taehyung glanced at the watch on his wrist, "Let's go sit on the balcony a bit."

"No, it's fucking cold."

"Fucking put a coat on!" He cursed you back.

"No." You switched off the light.

Taehyung took his coat and wrapped it around you, "Stop whining for ten seconds!"

Your mouth forms a thin line.

"..." You already saw the view from top of here last night. Yerin was in one of those villas.

She was blushing the whole time. They must be very romantic.. and you here trapped with this bast-

Fireworks blasted and sparked up just right in front of your balcony. It startled you a bit.

You looked at him with big round eyes.

"Fireworks!" You were excited. It's been so long since you saw one.

"Happy Birthday..." He calmly wrapped his arms around you. His heat was radiating through the coat you wore.

"Birthday?" You forget about it...

"Isn't it your birthday today?" Yerin told him this weekend would be your birthday. And since he is your fiancé, he hold the duty to celebrate with you now.

"Oh.." You usually celebrated with Yerin.

Your parents were too busy to buy you gifts, "Thanks.."

"The cake is in the fridge.. You want to blow the candle now?"

He was arranging sweet dinner but you have been ignoring him all day. So he didn't proceed with that plan. The fireworks were the only ones he could think of. I might not be as sweet as it should be.. but he finally saw a smile bloom on your face. Genuinely.

He couldn't hold back and hugged you.

He lit the candle and let you make a wish.

You closed your eyes and prayed.

"What do you wish for?" He asked, you wished with a serious face.

"Better fiancé.."

"You brat!" He put the cream from the cake on the side of your lips.

"You are so chi-" Taehyung leaned forward to kiss the spot that had a cream on it.

"Tasty.." He licked it clean.

"W.. w.. what are you doing just now!!!" You freak out.

"I helped you clean." He shrugged. You bet your face was even redder than this afternoon.

"Don't do that ever again.." You could've died from a heart attack.

"Can't promise you that." "Cut the cake. I want the first scoop." He demanded.

"Can't you eat by yourself?"

He shook his head, "Ahh?" You gave him a scoop half heartedly. He went through all the trouble to get you a little celebration.

"I already brush my teeth. I will eat the cake tomorrow." You kept the cake in the fridge.

Taehyung was smiling sweetly.

You slid under the duvet. Heart races.

It's nothing. It's nothing. It's nothing. You chanted.

Taehyung came back after washing his face and all. He saw you clutching to the duvet tightly. So cute.

You pretend to be asleep. He found it funny how you always tried to pull that card.

"Ah, sleeping already.." He rubbed your head, playing along. You felt he was still in front of your face. You hold your breath.

"Good night..." He said, "Let's come here again next year.. three of us." He added.

Somehow.. it doesn't sound so bad. To come back with him again next year. He wasn't as bad as you thought he was. Maybe.. just maybe.. this thing with him, could move forward somewhere.

Taehyung patted your head again.

"I wish.. to forget that accident that happened with that terrible guy.." You admitted. It makes you very cautious and you hate that.

"Done pretend to be asleep?" He chuckled.

"I'm not pretending. I really fell asleep for five minutes." All lies. All lies.

"Okay, if you say so." He was so close the two of you were staring at each other. You glanced down for a half second on his lips. Wondering if he will be as sweet as the cake.

The next morning :

"When I said I wished to forget. Like magic potion not sleeping with me!"

"There is no such thing like magic potion. Sleeping with me is real."

The two of you were bickering again all the way back.

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3