Hide and Seek

To him, kissing you doesn't feel awkward at all.

It was just he imagine it would be. Your sweet scent, your small whimper. He enjoyed every second of it.

Taehyung knocked on your room, it was empty.

He frowned, "Where is Y/n?" Taehyung asked the maid. They only served one breakfast.

"Miss Y/n is leaving early in the morning. She said she had morning class."

"Oh, is that so?" That lie was exposed to him immediately. He knew your class schedules, "Did she have her breakfast?"

"We packed them."

"Alright." Taehyung dismissed the maid.

It was different with you.

You could not sleep all night. You closed your eyes tightly, but it kept bouncing open.

It is just a kiss! Don't act like you have never done it with him before. You got pregnant from the same man! You cursed frustratingly.

Yerin tilted her head. You called her this morning, asking if she could go to have breakfast at 6 AM.

It was very early but she dragged herself from the bed and shower to accompany you.

And  now, you were eating from your lunch box and she was just.. sitting there watching you behaving weird. Jimin dropped her off, they could have breakfast together and enjoy some more time, but no. You made her a clown.

"What happened?" She finally asked.

"Did I say something?" You had no idea where you were and what were you doing in this hour.

"No? That's why I asked what happened?" Did her brother eat your smarties brain?

"Do you want some? Have you ordered anything?" Noticing there was no meal in front of her and you were playing with your food.

"I order some milk." She said, "Tell me.. did you even sleep?" There was brand new bag under your eyes.

"A little.." You tossed and turn like a pancake dozen times.

"Are you... considering to end things with my brother?" It was the topic yesterday.

"Um.. Your brother kissed me. Or I kiss him, I don't know, it just happened." "He was here, he was like this, he .." Just imagining his hands on your body again, you felt like you went a bit crazy.

"Is it bad or good?!" Yerin was fully aware of her lunatic brother. Actually just yesterday. Jungkook said her brother had certain feelings for you. But she did not believe it.

"I don't know. I have no idea.."

"Is he a good kisser?" Because Jimin was hella great at it.

"I have never been kissed before? Who should I compare it with?"

"Never? Not once?" Well, she knew your history but none? Really? She thought you were just being secretive about it.

"Are you mocking me just now?" You didn't know whether you should laugh or cry.

"No, not at all.. Sigh.. you should at least have a date with someone else before settle with my brother. Do you know how many women he has been with?" He is a womanizer

Tch.. Yerin pat your hand, "No matter how much i think about it. You are too good for my brother.."

"I'm not the best people, too.." But somehow, Taehyung followed your pace. He fit himself with you.