Mr Genius

"Never expect you to be slutty but you are, baby." Jen winked at you.

You knew she would react like this. And you hate how you were right about it. Jen once tried to seduce Taehyung. Like a really long time ago, it did not work as she wanted it to. She was sure Taehyung would fall for it, between the three of you, she had the nicest body, but he did not.

She also tried with Jungkook but the guy was as straight as a log. He did not even glance at her, at least Taehyung still had a reaction.

"Shut up." You barked.

"She is going to be my sister in law." Yerin hugged you, "But are you okay? I know you like Koo.. Are you okay with my brother?" Both of the parents convinced to tie the two of them. For the baby. Yerin felt bad knowing you like Jungkook for a really long time. It must be hard on you, she wishes she could do something to help you.

"It's okay." It was only pretend anyway and he agreed you could call it off any time. Taehyung promised he will figure a way to solve this before the marriage.

You sure he also did not want to marry you. Nothing good will come from marrying you. As he said, he could settle for more.

"Don't hide anything from me, do you know how scared I am when you ignore us?"

"I'm sorry. I can't really pull it together." You were scared too.

"Jimin's driver is here. I gotta go first. See you tomorrow. I love you." She hugged you a bit and waved to Jen.

You sighed. Lost in thought a bit before noticing that this Jen bitch was still beside you.  She had something more to say, you just know that, too.

"That's well played. How could haven't  thought of that?" She said, crossing her arms.

"Of what?"

"Pretending to like Jungkook oppa then sleeping with Taehyung." That was an epic scenario. Just remembering all your gloomy  faces and knowing Jungkook loves  Yerin, "You beat me on that."

"Don't you have a boyfriend now?" That gray haired guy? No one beat anyone, you were also losing here.

"But he is no Kim Taehyung or Jeon Jungkook. Let alone Park Jimin. How could I lose to a girl like you." Yerin is just beautiful. Maybe not the sexiest but she is damn pretty. And you.. other than your .. whatever it is.

You were not as beautiful as the two of them.

"I don't want this to happen." You will repeat this as much as needed. That you really want nothing to do with a man like Kim Taehyung.

"Come on, he is the heir of Kim family , could you imagine all the access you could get just by-"

"I don't care if you flirt with Taehyung but don't have weird ideas about Mr Park. He is with Yerin. I would not let you off if you dare to make stupid move."

"My mom sent herbal soup. Drink them." Mrs Kim was really kind to you.

She always got some healthy food delivered to keep your energy during the pregnancy.

She also called you to ask if you need anything. How could someone so kind have Taehyung as her child? Yerin is an angel but her son. He's just .. a devil. There's nothing you can think of to smooth that.

Taehyung came to see you after work whenever he felt like to annoy you. And that's most likely to be everyday.

"Did you eat well? You don't seem like a pregnant lady?" Taehyung went to palm your tummy. You were taken aback by his sudden action, "When is the next doctor appointment?"

"In two or three weeks. " Your eyes caught a huge pillow on the side, "What is this now?"

"I'll go with you." "This is a pregnancy pillow. She said your tummy will be uncomfortable to sleep with so this pillow will support you."

Taehyung shifted his gaze to you, "Or you could sleep with me. I will take care of you."

"No thanks, the pillow should be fine." He was reading so much about pregnancy, you could say you were impressed, "Oh about the doctor. I'll go with my mother."

"I want to see it.." He whined.

".. I guess you could go then.." After giving you so many things you didn't have the heart to reject his excitement.

"Do you have cravings? I'm living in a Yerin's apartment. Call me if you want to eat something." Taehyung cleared his throat, "Should you live with me there? It will be easier." He could be there every time you need it. Pregnancy is not easy.

"Don't get too carried away... I don't want to marry you.. We are only doing this for the baby.." You snorted.

"Do you think i do it for you?" You swore you really hate this man from the bottom of your heart.

"Can you just leave?"

Taehyung got up, "I have somewhere to go anyway."

___

Jungkook ended the phone call.

He rested his back to the seat. He did not expect Taehyung to engage with you.

Out of many people Taehyung had hit on.

It was you. He recalled your face from a few nights ago. Clearly you were embarrassed.

"What do you think so hard? You are making that face again." Taehyung entered his office, "Lunch?" Since he was back and forth from this city and the other. Jungkook gave one of his office room to him.

"That girl you slept with that time. It's Y/n?"

The one who left fierce bite marks. It must be really hurt with all the toothmarks.

"Yes."

"And you got her pregnant?"

"Yes." There was no trace of shame on his answer. Sometimes Jungkook just admired how he handle things. But didn't he know you have feelings for Jungkook and he provoked you on purpose? this time Jungkook was lost at word.

"Do you have something to say about it?" Taehyung tilted his head, "The last time i check you didn't have interest in her. What's with all of this question?"

"Don't you think this is was way to big to play with?" He was sure playful but getting a little girl pregnant and marry her without intention to keep the faith was just fuck up.

"What does Mr Genius suggest then?"

"Y/n is Yerin's best friend, you don't have to ruin everything for her." "Now you want to take away her best friend, too. Isn't it too much?" Taehyung smirked. Of course his concern was Yerin.

"What will she think if she hear this. Hurt probably." "You are bad for a good guy." Taehyung stated, "And I'm just the bad guy."

"What i want to say is this serious."

"Am i look like someone who play with marriage? Me?" "What's wrong with me?

I'm loyal." Taehyung cocked his eyebrow.

Strangely it was true. He was indeed loyal. At least to Jungkook and the girl he slept with. He didn't casually sleep with anyone.

"Good to know." "You are not as bad as you think you are." Jungkook had seen so many of his side. He could be cruel but also protective to the person he cares. Which was rare.

"Enough this talk." He paused, "But you are not attracted to Y/n right?" He saw this on movie he watched with his mother that the man changed his heart after the girl chased him. They separated and then he chased her back. It happened. Jungkook wasn't dumb, Yerin would never break up with Park Jimin, who knows if he wanted to save himself a beauty. He had to make sure.

"No, I don't." Jungkook answered.

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3