09 ✓

ALL MINE ✓ CHAPTER NINE©-SOIGNÉ

ALL MINE CHAPTER NINE
©-SOIGNÉ

❝ ALL MINE !

narrative !

"GANGYY!"
y/n yelled as she opened the door to her house. she put her bag next to the door and slipped off her shoes. kusuo who was following behind her did the same, already accustomed to her households rules from his first visit.

jahlel jogged down the stairs, smiling when he spotted kusuo. "wassup gangy, hi kusuo." he said as he walked to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. kusuo waved while y/n ran up the stairs, going to her room. after chatting with jahlel a bit, he followed her and dropped his bag into a corner like usual.

"what do you wanna do today?" he asked as he picked up a perfume on her dresser, examining it. she smiled that he was using his voice and got a pair of gray cargo pants out her dresser. "i was thinking we could go to a restaurant. my dad just sent me money so." she explained while she pulled out a cropped black long sleeve top.

"dont worry, ill pay." kusuo offered, well... informed, watching his girlfriend grab her dunks out her closet. "match with me." y/n turned to him.

he rubbed the back of his neck as he picked up his bag and teleported somewhere, most likely to his house to get changed.

she went into her bathroom and changed her clothes, and while she was at it also redid her edges because why not? she reapplied her lip liner, adding lip gloss after.

when she came out the bathroom kusuo was already back, sitting on her bed. he had on the same thing as her but a black hoodie, his dunks sitting on the floor in front of him. "ready to go?" he asked, earning a quick nod from y/n as she picked up her shoes and went downstairs.

"jahlel, we leavin'." she told her brother as she put on her shoes, tying the laces. he nodded in response, continuing to watch tv.

kusuo put on his shoes also, following her out the door and closing it behind them. she held his hand as they walked down the street. "my familys thinking about going to jamaica this summer to celebrate my graduation." she told him, swinging their arms.

"your whole family, or just you, your parents, and your brother?" he asked as they crossed the road. she shrugged in response as he just smiled.

"you're all smiley today."

"spending the day with you is nice."

"..cheesy."

"shut up."

they eventually reached the restaurant, everything was honestly so close to each other. he opened the door which allowed them both to enter and closed it behind him. y/n spoke to the person at the counter to get a table while he looked around a bit, seeing a lot of families at big tables.