06 ✓

ALL MINE ✓ CHAPTER SIX©-SOIGNÉ

ALL MINE CHAPTER SIX
©-SOIGNÉ

❝ MARRIAGE ?

narrative !

KUSUO WATCHED Y/N send her 8ball game back, all smiley on his facetime screen. "why are you in america again?" he asked, not because he forgot, he just missed her voice, and her presence.

"...it's thanksgiving."

"the fuck is that?"

"american shit damn." y/n scowled, moving her face closer to the screen and squinting. "let me see you honey boo boo bae kubear." she said while trying to keep a straight face, but a few laughs fell from her mouth.

kusuos eyes came into few as his eyebrows furrowed, looking at her with disgust. "don't say that." he sucked his teeth, putting his phone back down after he sent back the 8ball game.

"yeah okay. they boutta grace the food i'll call you later, byeee kubaby i love you, and tell ms. kurumi and my baby amp i love themmm!" she quickly waved and hung up, not giving him enough time to reply.

"...i love you too." he sighed, stretching. how long has it been since he's actually talked other than now? maybe like a week or two ago when y/n's family went on vacation to a water park, so she'd facetime him every 30 seconds to show him which rides she was gonna go on with her cousins. it was outrageous how as soon as they were off vacation she was still in america for thanksgiving.

but that wasn't his main focus.

"i love you."

three words he'd do anything to hear her say in a romantic way. she always told him when she said it, it was platonic since the two were bestfriends.

but he wants to be more than that, and she's slowly been becoming aware of that. she just didn't know if she was ready to go against her parents,

to go against metori.

but she hoped he'd get the hint that she does know he loves her romantically.

she just needed a little time, and hella rebelling.

⿻:A L L M I N E﹒💭⺌

"y/n, how's japan?" her aunt justice asked her, taking a sip from her wine. she look up from her food and gave her a soft smile. "it's great, i really like it." she replied, taking a bite from her food.

"you only like it 'cause yo lil boyfriend—" jahlel started, /although he shut up when spotting his twin side eyeing him.

"you have a boyfriend n/n?" your dad raised his eyebrow. she sucked her teeth quietly before replying, "we're still figuring things out, he's not my boyfriend." she replied, poking at her food.

"well that's unfortunate because you already know you and metori are getting married after graduation..." her mom reminded her, which in response she only got a wide eyed stare.

"i'm what?"

"the wedding preparations are all finalized so the last thing is for you both to get married legally." marquis (her dad) replied for breanna (her mom) as she put down your fork.

y/n's cousins all looked confused, their eyebrows furrowed as they were obviously worried about the sudden news.

"she's not marrying him." jahlel said, folding his arms. "you said that if she got in a relationship she wouldn't have to marry him anymore." which in response he only received a glare from breanna, "that's not for you to decide, and no longer for her to decide either now that the preparations have been finalized."

y/n laughed awkwardly as she stood up, "it's not for you to decide either, i'm not marrying metori. this is MY life, i'm not even succeeding your company so there is no reason—"

"y/n sit down and lets talk about this." marquis tried to bring back peace, tapping his finger on the table. her aunt and uncle stayed quiet as her, jahlel, and anaya, and some other cousins looked at them like they were nuts.

"i wanna marry who i like, and kusuo can provide for me whatever metori can too. just because me and metori were childhood friends didn't mean i'd develop feelings for him—" she reasoned with them but breanna just shushed her.

"we like kusuo but if we're honest we don't think he can y/n." she admitted.

y/n sucked her teeth, "some bullshit." she said as she walked away from the table, going upstairs.

"jahlel please go talk to your sister." she heard her dad sigh, her brother then getting up from the table and following her. "i'll cover for you, promise." jahlel told her as they both walked up the stairs.

"thank you jigga." she said smiling as he gave her a stank face for using the old pet name he acquired as a toddler.

he went back downstairs with a lie ready for his parents on why she wasn't with him.

she pulled out her phone and opened her messages with kusuo,

kubaby 💗

her. 💞
i need you

kubaby 💗
what do you mean?

her. 💞
if you come get me i'll tell you :)

kubaby 💗
give me a second
read 7:32 pm

iyana ! / author note !
they'll have cuter moments when they're actually together 😒

ALL MINE.