01 ✓

ALL MINE ✓ CHAPTER ONE©-SOIGNÉ

ALL MINE CHAPTER ONE
©-SOIGNÉ

CRUSH !

narrative !

KUSUO AND Y/N HAVE BEEN BEST-FRIENDS
since their sophomore year. if anyone wanted to be real, she was the only person kusuo actually tolerated that wasn't that random severely average boy. hiroshi satou and y/n l/n are the only people that could approach kusuo and not automatically get a 'good grief' or 'go away.'

though y/n was anything but average. and her being a black girl in japan also caused her to stand out amongst most students. nobody bullied her though, they knew better. or at least they learned to know better after y/n started using back the same violent tactics on them.

it was something about y/n that made kusuo just think. none of his powers really worked on her, which he learned almost immediately after meeting her. he could actually see her face, he couldn't read her mind, he somehow couldn't turn her into stone either. she was the first person to see him without his glasses and just be able to blankly stare at him. what was most fascinating to him was the fact y/n couldn't even read minds, but could specifically choose what messages kusuo could read from her brain.

it was creepy at first but it made him feel... normal.

she made him feel like he was just a regular person like everyone else.

yeah maybe they didn't pay attention in class, or anywhere, just because they liked to talk shit telepathically/ pass little notes to each other or push each other around. but those little things are what made him feel normal.

she didn't treat him like some God just because of the powers that were bestowed upon him, maybe thats what made his walls crumble. perhaps it was her persistence to be close with him and get him to go out places with her that made him start to smile with her, and actually speak to her. but how would he tell her that?

how could he ever tell y/n he liked her? a girl that was on par with teruhashi herself being with him sounded like some dream. especially since she had a "teeny" problem.

an arranged marriage, with metori saiko.

how could he ever compete? he could just make metori disappear off the face of the earth but then she'd probably be sad. metori is her childhood friend after all...

"kusuo, wake up, wake uppp~" y/n's voice rang through his ears as she patted the pink haired psychic's shoulders. her black fulani braids fell over her shoulders, slightly falling onto his shoulders as well from their length. the remaining braids rested against her [slim/thick] thighs.

kusuo's eyes immediately snapped open as he felt her hands on his shoulders. his back elevating as he stretched, an arching forming as well. "free period is over, i'm assuming..." he commented, the message darting to the [color]skinned girl's mind.

"yeah. hey y'know aiura told me she saw you in my future? but she won't tell me anything, it's unfair." y/n started her regular rant as kusuo started to stand up, glancing at his spot he was once sitting at on the staircase. though this little rant caught his attention, him in her future?

he honestly hoped it was because they got married, instead of her and metori.

"if she tells you it might change the course of the future. it's best if you leave it alone." kusuo reassured her as he slung his bag over his shoulder then starting to walk back to class.

y/n huffed, securing her tote bag over her shoulder and following kusuo down the hallway. "isn't it cool she can see the future though? that's way better than me and jahlels telepathy and telepathy blocking." she frowned while her shoes shuffled sluggishly against the floor.

"i think it suits you. you say a lot of crazy shit, so imagine what your mind is like. i prefer not being able to read it." kusuo side eyed her, receiving a laugh and huge grin. "nahh, forreal? i should remove my telepathy blocking one day, so you can hear me really clown these niggas without holding back." she already started her plot while crossing her arms.

"don't."

"already about to."

⿻:A L L M I N E﹒💭⺌

"you're coming over?" kusuo's eyebrow raised as he noticed y/n passed her house already. "i don't feel like going home, my moms off work today." she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly.

kusuo was already aware that y/n and her mom didn't seem to get along. she never specified exactly why, but he didn't want to push her about it. he was guessing it had something to do with the high expectations her mom set onto her.

"i hear a nuisance." kusuo deadpanned once he turned the knob to his front door, immediately being greeted by kokomi standing with kurumi. "i knew i heard a whiny little voice." y/n whispered, receiving a small smile from kusuo as he closed the door behind them. they both slipped off their shoes, walking towards the kitchen.

"kusuo, ah, y/n! i didn't expect you to be here today!" kurumi smiled when they entered the kitchen area, her and kokomi both seemed to have on aprons and were putting icing on a cake. "hey saiki, hey l/n!" kokomi smiled sweetly, her blue hair being tied up into a bun so it wouldnt get in the way.

"hi mrs. saiki, hey teruhashi." y/n greeted them, bowing. "me and ku are just gonna head upstairs for a bit." she added, pointing towards the stairs. kurumi nodded, going back to icing the cake as y/n followed kusuo up the stairs.

"she's seriously allowed upstairs? ALONE with saiki?" kokomi overthought, her eyebrows slightly furrowing as she watched the two go upstairs. she noticed the small teasing, y/n nudging kusuo constantly and him just smiling and letting her.

he looked at her a type of way that she'd never seen him look at anyone else.

kokomi knew something was up with him.

ALL MINE.