08 ✓

ALL MINE ✓ CHAPTER EIGHT©-SOIGNÉ

ALL MINE CHAPTER EIGHT
©-SOIGNÉ

❝ BACK TO SCHOOL !

narrative !

Y/N'S HEAD WHIPPED AROUND TO SEE WHO
had wrapped their arms around her waist, honestly fearing it was metori not knowing about their weddings cancellation— but no. it was just kusuo.

"fuck you scared me nigga..." she scowled as her eyes locked onto his. kusuo's head jerked back as if he was offended, his eyebrows furrowing as well, "you weren't gonna try and swing if you didn't know who was hugging on you?"

"shut up and stop teleporting inside my house, teleport OUTSIDE." y/n smacked his forehead before she grabbed her school bag and opened the front door to exit. kusuo of course followed, reaction being to smack the back of her head.

surprisingly, everything died down after a week, and even y/n's mom apologized to both her and kusuo. they haven't seen metori yet, and they weren't very excited to see him either. it was obvious he knew about their whole marriage being cancelled thing because he hasn't came to school for a week.

kusuo met y/n's parents yesterday too, now her mom likes him since he's quiet, seemed like he had potential and could read the mood (obviously because he could read their minds.)

"i'm positive teruhashi knows, well i don't think we should hide it anymore in the first place it was real obvious we liked each other." she told kusuo when he intertwined their fingers. "i don't mind, shes been on my back for a good 2 years. i think it's time for her to find someone who actually cares." he shrugged.

"i thought you didn't wanna draw attention?"

"it's fine, if it's about you."

"..that's so cheesy."

kusuo rolled his eyes, his attention redirecting onto the pink beads that were on y/n's hair. "when did you add beads?" he asked, lifting a braid up.

"..in america. and use your real voice more it's so ho-"

"no."

"you didn't even let me finish!"

⿻:A L L  M I N E﹒💭⺌

"i don't think you two can deny dating now, you're holding hands" nendou pointed out, catching aren and kaidou's attention. "well it's not surprising, looks like you two finally figured it out over break." aren gave them a thumbs up.

"do you have no sense of loyalty to metori? isn't that your bestfriend?" kaidou asked aren who just put on a little fake ass confused face, "metori? whos that?"

"anyways, yes we are dating." y/n deadpanned, ignoring whatever messy comments they decided to make to each other. kusuo just ignored them in general, sitting down and playing on his phone (ipad kid.)

"CONGRATS BUDDY!" nendou practically yelled, kaidou hit his arm lightly trying to tell him to quiet down. "maybe they don't want that many people to know, quiet down!" kaidou told the idiot next to him who just stared at him.

"buddy did you do your homework? i need help." nendou nudged kusuo.

"i didnt."

"damnit!" nendou sighed, rubbing whatever hair he had left on his head.

"but ku i need help with my homework too." y/n told him, taking out her homework and a pencil, "help me real quicky." in response, kusuo nodded and began pointing to the answers.

"you said you didn't do it!" nendou whined.

"i didn't do it. i just solved the problem." kusuo says, ignoring the male in front of him. the bell rang, so he went to his seat along with kaidou.

this basically forced y/n to get out kusuos seat and go sit in her own even though it was right next to him.

"i like pink sparkly roses." she told kusuo, kicking her feet and doodling on her paper.

"why are you telling me this?"

"..for ideas if you wanna surprise me? like look for graduation, you can decorate a hotel room in a pink theme with pink roses and we can have graduation s--"

"thats enough. you're so weird."

"but you date me so, is me being weird really a bad thing??"

"...yeah?"

"how then? enlighten me."

ALL MINE.