Rival Teacher

Taehyung pov.....

Here I'm sitting in my classroom after vaccination yawning yes these holidays just made us more lazy and that's not enough to this new maths teacher I'm seeing today is way far more boring. He just made maths feels like history.
What is his name I can't even remember that mr hall mr Don  no Mr Shane yes Mr Shane .

Mr Shane : yes Mr Kim i thought you are getting bored in my class.

Taehyung: no no sir .

Mr Shane: then would you like to repeat what I just said?

Taehyung: I'm sry sir I'm not paying attention.

Mr Shane: good you are staying for detention.

After Mr Shane decided his punishment he went from their the day continues nothing special happened.

At the time of detention.

Taehyung just sat on his chair doing his homework as the detention was about to end . Mr Shane called taehyung to come forward.

Mr Shane: for your not behaving in the class I'm going to spank you.

Taehyung was about to react but Mr Shane just pulled him on his table remove his jeans and innerwear and starts spanking him with cane taehyung was shouting and crying but no one heard because everyone already left from the school.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

As Mr Shane remove the cane taehyung just lye their on the table because the spanking was hurting him so much.

Mr Shane: dare to do that again you are going to fail in the exams otherwise.

That made taehyung scared because he knew faling is not an option all his brothers are toppers of the school and  he will fail the thought made him shivered because his family is going to punish the worst if he failed the test so he just apologise to Mr Shane for his careless behaviour.
Taehyung decided not to his family thinking it was his mistake and his family was also going to scold him........

Mr Shane pov.

That Kim taehyung I don't have any major problem with him but after knowing his parents full history his parents and I have a old past yup his father was my enemy at that time as well and we'll his mother was used to be my girlfriend but my one mistake sleeping with the school slut in drunken state made us do breakup i really used to love her no matter what but after She get in relationship with his father made my blood boil more and even break my heart but now I m going to made this little boy suffer for his parents mistake.

( Saying that he just laughs like a crazy person)........

To be continued...
.....

Now a days busy in being
Babysitter of a fish

Now a days busy in being Babysitter of a fish