bad influence

Taehyung has been lately so much busy with the TV or you can say some of TV shows which contains bad language ,curse words other stuff which his family didn't permits him to watch but he being he after listening from his Felix hyung that all the a...

Taehyung has been lately so much busy with the TV or you can say some of TV shows which contains bad language ,curse words other stuff which his family didn't permits him to watch but he being he after listening from his Felix hyung that all the adult boys watch these kinds of shows . He was also like I'm an adult as well so he was continuously watching these kinds of shows as his family was in office or busy with the work no one is their to correct sometimes he went to Felix house to watch the show together .

Watching to this show in this continues and curiosity leads him to learn many curse words.

Today is a special dinner just Taehyung's family and Felix family are going to dinner together in Felix house .

Taehyung and Felix are just chilling around watching TV in Felix room.when their parents called them for dinner as all are eating food when Taehyung saw his food also contains
Red peas he hate many things which he doesn't like so much but sitting quietly and eating is the best idea he got in his mind if he didn't wanted to get into trouble and eat but Felix didn't have the same plan.

Felix:aunty I don't like these can I put them in different plate.

Bangchan: you remember you are going to home after this with us right .

Felix : yes hyung (he just gulp).

Hyujin: then eat all the things put it in your plate.

Taehyung was just giggling a little seeing his Felix hyung eating so fast not even leaving a bit and glaring at Taehyung thinking i saw you.

Later after desert all the adults sitting in the living while talking about business or using their phone while both the tennagers are at Taehyung's room.

As Taehyung still has some stuff toys but he doesn't want Felix to know about it as he went to washroom Felix was just looking here and there when he see one stuff toy under his bed he find it cute but for giggling at him he want to tease Taehyung so when Taehyung comes out of washroom.
Felix act like he just saw the stuffy and made a big o sign with his mouth.

Felix: is it your .

Taehyung: no _o.

Felix: but i found it under your bed .

Taehyung: it was mine when i was small i use to play with this.

Felix: you sure.

Taehyung: yes .

Felix: then you don't mind if i throw it out on the trash .right.

Taehyung: no but these are my old memories.

Felix:but you have many things which can relate your childhood memories.

Taehyung was just speechless and Felix find it right opportunity to run from his room to Living room while screaming Taehyung still plays with stuffy and plushie.

Taehyung was so angry and frustrated for this act of his Felix hyung they didn't realize when they reach in the living room.

But Taehyung didn't even realize when he just curse and push his Felix hyung in frustration and anger while all the adults are shocked after watching his this kind of behaviour.

Taehyung:f*** off Felix.

Dad: what is all this Taehyung ( he shouted at Taehyung who just froze at his place don't know what is going to happens next.all family members of Taehyung are just glaring at him .

Which
Felix family realises and bid their goodbyes to them Felix wants to apologize to Taehyung and everyone that it was his fault he was the one who push Taehyung limits this high but he can't get enough courage and went back with his family.

Taehyung was just standing in the middle of the living room while his parents are siblings are just glaring at him.

Mom:care to explain .

Taehyung explains everything from top to bottom without leaving anything.

Mom: you didn't told us who told you to curse we remember we never curse Infront of you neither anyone in the house curse from where you learning all these things.
(She says while shouting a little).which took Taehyung a little off guard.

Taehyung: but all the tennagers curse thats why i curse.

Mom: but it's not a good thing baby.

Taehyung: but I'm not a baby anymore.

His father was just sitting their quietly which shook his elder brothers but they knew something big going to happens.

Mom: baby listen.

Dad: wait honey let him be he is an adult know he can talk whatever he wants he doesn't need any rule.Maybe he doesn't need us anymore as well .

That's it Taehyung knew he disappoint his father which he never wanted to do .

Mom: honey don't say like that.

Dad: cmon it's time to sleep every one other then adults can take their own decision .

Without even glancing at Taehyung his dad went towards him room while others also silently move toward their room.

Taehyung just fall down their and cried his family and maids can hear his cries but can't do anything.

Next morning Taehyung was very much guilty he wasn't able to control being ignored or avoided by his family so he just thought of asking forgiveness from all of them.

For forgiveness he woke up early and made breakfast with the help of maid either he was ended with many burnt marks on his hands and wrist maids tried to put antiseptic on it but he declined first he wanted forgiveness that all

What do you is Taehyung's forgiveness is going to be easy or their are more things going to happen.

Me while writing stories.