teacher angry😅

So as Taehyung s family was overprotective over him he was into homeschooling.But he wants to go school whenever he told his parents or brothers about going to normal school they say no and didn't talk further................

Today from morning Taehyung was sulking over his parents that he wants to go school he doesn't like homeschool.........

Tae:dad I want to go school homeschool is boring and I don't even have friends.

Dad:baby we already talk about it didn't we(he says raising his eyebrows)

Tae:But I want to go I don't want to stay at home please please please he says while pleading eyes (but that doesn't affect his father as he was doing some business stuff).

Mom:baby stop talking and call your brother's for breakfast as his mother told but all his brothers started coming in dinning room

Tae:Hyungs (Tae shouted)

Hyungs:what baby (they all say together)

Tae:i want  to go school please mom ,dad na.

Listening this BTS eyes darkened as they don't want their innocent brother to lose his innocence outside the world.

BTS:you are not going anywhere end of the discussion and sit down and eat your breakfast.

.........Tae got scared by his Hyungs this voice and sit down but again started winning to go .

Jimin has enough of this winning because he was sitting beside Tae so he pull Tae towards his lap and gave him 5 smaks as working
Spank..spank....spank....spank...spank...spank

spank