never eat medicine before check

After 1 week of being sick Taehyung  realises one thing that he should never ever take medicine without reading if it's expired on not.

Flashback:
When Taehyung faint that day all his brothers were worried think they immediately take Taehyung to hospital they thought that they hurt their baby brother this much that he faint they were crying when their parents also reach asking that what happens all the boys told them about how Taehyung disobey and how they punished him both parents have different reaction Taehyung mother was still crying because she is scared for Taehyung and his father was angry not only on smaller one but bigger one as well .

When doctor come out after examining  Taehyung he told that it just he ate to much junk food and that was not good for his body and cherry of the top is that he ate expired medicine which leads him in  suffering from food poisoning.

After Taehyung woke up:
His parents and brothers enters the room with concern.

Mom: baby are you are fine.

Taehyung: yes mom I'm fine.

Dad: Tae why don't you listen to your brothers hmm look how scared they are when you faint they think it was their fault .

Taehyung feeling bad after hearing his dad first he knew he lie to his not only lie but also didn't listen to them now he also made them worried for the mistake he has never done.

Taehyung: I'm sry hyungs,mom and dad I will never do it again I will only eat that things you guys gave me I promise.

Dad: you don't have option baby you can't eat anything fried or from outside for at least a weak.

As they were talking a nurse enters with meds and injection.

While taking medicine Taehyung didn't make any fush but when  nurse forward to take injection Taehyung starting moving backwards.

Nurse: don't be scared sir just a little pinch and all in over.

Taehyung: no you are lying it hurts so much.

Mother: baby let her give you injection it didn't hurt.

Taehyung: no momma please Taehyung saying while showing his puppy eyes

Both son and mother were so much emerged in their lovely argument that they don't notice a sudden danger coming towards them.

Dad: that's it boys hold him and nurse you can give him injection we can't let her wait more their are more patients as well as .

Listening to this threatening voice all his brothers hold him and Taehyung starts moving but his brothers are way to strong than him then nurse give him injection he cried a little because she was too fast in giving him injection

This continues upto a week

Present time:

As today was Taehyung going to discharge everything was going well doctors just suggest him to take rest and he can eat whatever he wants but in limited amount.

Time skip to home.

Dad: so as you know what happens  a week ago right.

All brothers: yes dad.

Dad: so I'm going to punish you but not only Taehyung but you all as well.

All brothers eyes are widened.

Seokjin: but dad .

Dad: you will not interrupt me  I know Taehyung was at the fault but I leave you all here to be incharge of him so half but it's your fault as well.

Mom went to kitchen to prepare dinner.

Dad: ok so you are getting 10 with belt and Taehyung 20 with belt.
Know kneel and enters one by one in my room.

First seokjin
Dad: seokjin next time if I give you responsibility I want your 100 %efforts understand.

Seokjin: understand dad .

Dad: ok I'm starting.

Thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack

Dad: ok now sit on the bed.

Next
Suga
Thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack

Namjoon
Thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack

Hobi
Thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack

Jimin
Thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack

Jungkook
Thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack

Now baby come on all his brothers were sitting on the eyes worried because their dad was not an easy thing.

Dad: ok baby I will do fast as your hyungs also punished you.

Thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack thack.

Taehyung was crying while hugging his father while saying sry to his father and hyungs .

When their mother enters the room with a smile .

Mom: as i was are you all want dinner or your tummy was fill with worries

As everyone laugh at her comment and went to eat ..............
...

To be continued