23

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Mmmm Ohhhhhh." Fantasy breathed heavily laying her head in A'Mozi's neck. His heart thumped quickly as a groan escape his throat.

"Shit Fantasy." He held her ass cheeks in his hands making her bounce on his dick. She gasped feeling him slip more into her. He slapped her ass before moving his hands letting her do it herself.

"Uhhhhh Moziii." She threw her head back speeding up her hips. Mozi watched her in the body mirror biting his bottom lip. He watched as she slid up showing the creams and juices on his dick before sliding down covering it.

"I-I love you." She told him kissing his jaw. He chuckled before grabbing her ass again controlling the speed. Her mouth dropped as nothing came out.

"You betta fuckin ask." He gritted out feeling her tighten up around him. Her eyebrows furrowed in pleasure as her lips formed in a pout.

"Can I cum?" He nodded feeling his release coming near. She leaned her body up and twerked her ass feeling A'Mozi twitch.

"Fuckkkk." He held her waist covering her walls with his semen. Her head fell back as she came rocking her hips back and forth.

"Oh, God." She breathed out falling forward on his chest. He chuckled before reaching down and pulling himself out of her.

"I'm happy to be back home." Fantasy looked up at him with a lazy smile. He moved the sweaty hairs out her face kissing her lips.

"Me too." He faked smiled at her feeling the hatred for her rise. Today was the day his plan come together. He was done playing this game with Fantasy. He already wasted too much time with the girl and he didn't plan to waste anymore.

Moving her off him, he lift from the bed walking to the bathroom. She limped behind with the thin sheet around her. He held onto the side of the counter looking in the mirror. Fantasy kissed his sweaty back and looked at him.

"I love you." She said wrapping her arms around his waist. His eyes twitch before he gently moved her and started the shower. Fantasy found it weird that he didn't respond to her but didn't think much of it.

𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝗼

"What we doing tonight." She asked while they washed off.

"I got shit to do. So you gone stay hea." He kissed her lips before getting out of the shower. Fantasy tilted her head.

"Why I can't come." She pouted slightly.

"Cuz I said so. Stop being difficult." He chuckled and slapped her ass making her jump. She went to change the bed covers while Dusty got dressed.

"Imma be back." He kissed her lips before walking out.