6

𝙰'𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 (𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚢)

"Yeah let me get dat one," I said before looking at the chain around my neck in the small mirror

"Yeah let me get dat one," I said before looking at the chain around my neck in the small mirror. I looked over at Fantasy who was on her phone.

"Yeen want shit," I asked making her look up.

"Nah... gimme a stack." I handed her a stack before turning back to the man who appeared back to the front with the chain. I watch as she walked out of the store before turning my attention back on the man.

"Yea lemme get that but wit extra diamonds in dat hoe." He nodded before writing it down on the paper.

"Will you be paying now?" I nodded taking out a stack.

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎...

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

Walking around the store I stop seeing the store I was looking for

Walking around the store I stop seeing the store I was looking for. I walked to the front seeing the girl behind the counter reading a magazine.

"I need ya best vibrator,'' I told her off the rip. She put her magazine down and smirked at me. I couldn't help it. The verge of something not touching me sexually was gettin to me. Call me what you want but I was desperate for a release.

"Come on I got you, girl. These don't work as good I got some good ones in the back tho." She looked around the store before letting me follow her to the back. She opened a door revealing a pink light dim room. Vibrators of all shapes and sizes sat neatly on the shelves.

"What you lookin for boo." I scan the room. I shrug.

"First time buying sum like dis. So ion know." She nodded before grabbing a small box off the shelf.

"Dis gone get you, right baby girl." I grabbed the box looking at the front. It was a rose. I turned the box to the side seeing all the features.

"It's kind of....small." She laughed.

"Lemme tell you....the smallest is the strongest okay." I nodded. She put it in a small pink bag. I reach to give her money but she shook her head.

"Nah it's ight babes you good." She smiled. I told her bye and walked back to the front just as Dusty called me.

"Where you at. Never mind I see you" He said making me quickly walk out of the store.

"Yo luh nasty ass." He smirked at me. I mugged him before looking away. His stupid ass always got sum to say.

"Shut the hell up." I looked over at him seeing he had designer bags in both hands and two new iced-out chains around his neck.

"You don't look like a bum no more. Finally." He mugged me as we walked outside to the car."

"Fuck up." I laughed getting in the car.

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

I lay in my bed and grabbed the small box. I took the rose out of the box revealing the pink color.

"I hope this shit already charged." I pressed the on button watching the power button light up.

(I don't  know shit bout a vibrator ight 😭)

I pressed the button above the power button feeling it vibrate. Putting it between my legs, I placed it directly on my clit feeling pleasure take over my body. I moaned missing this feeling. I pressed the button again feeling the speed of the vibrating speed up. My moaning got louder as my legs started to shake.

"Fantasy." Dusty bust in the room causing me to throw a pillow at him while getting under my cover.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUSTY! YOU DON'T HOW TO KNOCK!" I screamed reaching under the cover turning off the vibrator.

"Get dress." He said and walked out. I let out a small whine as the tense thumping in my cat continued.

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛....

I shifted in my seat making Dusty look at me and chuckle.

"It's not funny Dusty," I said mugging him.

"The way you was moaning you would think you were up in there gettin fucked." I felt my face heat up as my heartbeat quickened.

"Mind yo business and learn how to knock before walkin in places."

"Dat's my house I do what the fuck I want in my shit and you was loud as hell. You actin like I wanted to hear da shit." He buss a left before stopping at a red light.

"Since you, all up in my business lemme get in yours. How long it was since you fucked cuz I know you don't get pussy." I chuckled.

"2 years." I looked at him and made a yikes face.

"Damn. 5 months for me."

"When you make money yo first mind and shit, dumb shit like dat don't matter." He said shrugging.

"But of course, short-minded people like you don't think like dat." He shrugs making me mug him.

"Fuck up." He chuckled.

"Ahhh yesssss." He mocked my moaning making me clock him right in the throat.

"SHUT THE FUCK DUSTY!" He became serious and mushed my head in the window.

"Keep yo fuckin hands to yoself and chill with dat yelling." He mugged me. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎