ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ

𝙰'𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 (𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚢)
(𝚄𝚑-𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒)

𝙰'𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 (𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚢)(𝚄𝚑-𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒)

"OPEN YA LEGS BITCH." I cocked my gun back. She looked up at me and let out a loud sob.

"Dat's not it." Fantasy said coming to the front for the third time. I shot the bitch in her pussy causing her to let out a scream.

"WHAT DA FUCK IS DA PIN," Fantasy yelled now placing her Draco on her temple.

"93017." She cried. Fantasy ran to the back to put the code in the safe.

"GOT IT." I shot the girl in her chest then head before joining Fantasy in the back. She was stuffing the stacks in the duffel bag.

"Hurry up." I explored the rest of the room looking for expensive jewelry. My eyes came across a diamond jewelry box making me smirk.

"Done." I put the jewelry box on top of the money and zipped the bag up. We ran out of the room and down the stairs.

"Shit." We mumbled as 12 was slowly starting to surround the house.

Bullets came in our direction causing Fantasy to shoot back while I unlock the car. We both got in and I pulled off away from the house.

"You good," I asked her making her nod and throwing the Draco to the back.

"Where we going now." She said as I hit a left.

"You gone see."

______

Pulling up to the warehouse I dead my engine and grabbed the duffel bag. I got out of the car with Fantasy behind me and started looking around.

"OVER HERE, MY FRIEND." I looked towards the voice and saw he was sitting down eyeing some diamonds.

"What's goin on Steve." I walked over to him with Fantasy on my ass.

"Nothing much my friend who girl." He asked taking off his glasses.

"Dis Ashley, Ash dis Steve," I said calling out the first fake ass name that came to mind.

"Hello, my friend." He smiled at her making her turn and walk away. I shook my head and unzipped the duffel bag getting out of the diamond jewelry box.

"Check dis out fa me." I handed it to him causing his eyes to go wide.

"Woah." He gently set the box down in front of him and grabbed the circle thing putting it to his eye.