14

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"FUCK OUT MY FACE DUSTY." I stormed off to the kitchen with a mug on my face. I'm so tired of this bitch.

"Fuck up yellin in my house Fantasy. Fuck you on." He followed behind me. I ignored him and began fixing my food.

"You deaf now." I stared at him with hatred in my eyes. I truly hate this nigga.

"You pissed cuz of some bitch Fantasy. Am I laid up wit the bitch or am I in yo pussy every night." I rolled my eyes and walked around him.

Every since our last luh mission, Steve has been having us going everywhere. The last place we went to was Houston where we were catching some nigga that fucked over Steve. Long story short, we went to a restaurant the last night and Dusty was flirting with some bitch all in my face. Mind you me and Dusty have been fucking for the last month now. We just came back yesterday and yes I'm still pissed off. I was confronting him about it and all his responses were pissing me off even more.

"That's not the point Dusty." I put my bowl on the table.

"That's shit mad disrespectful. If that was me you would have bashed my head in the wall." I said rolling my eyes at him. Dusty was mad possessive over me. He fucked me to sleep a week before the trip because he claim I was flirting with the cashier at the store.

Flashback

"Can we go to the store?" I asked Dusty as we got out of the shower. I wrapped my towel tightly around my body before looking at him.

"Yea." He grabbed me and began to put lotion on my body. I whined as his hands slightly touched my lower lips as he put lotion on my inner thighs.

"Get dress shorty." I smacked my lips as he kissed my forehead and walked out of the bathroom. I walked out behind him and went to my room.

𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎

"Mozi get dat fa me." I reached for the can goods that were on the top shelf. I was making groceries for the house and getting little snacks that I know I need for our next trip.

"You cookin tonight," Dusty asked putting the green beans in the basket. I huffed and looked at him. Ever since I made that stew for him the other day, he want me to cook 24/7.

"What you want Dusty." I pass by the candy aisle, putting a bag of mini KitKats in the basket.

"Shid it doesn't matter. I just want some good." I nodded.

"Lasagna it is," I mumbled to myself making a mental note to go get shredded cheese and noodles. Once I had everything we walked to the checkout.

"Check out 3 is open." A brown skin boy said in the intercom looking straight at me. I walked over to his check-out and began putting everything on the thing.