Rescued At A Cost

No Ones Pov:

The six of them ran out of the huge park and headed into the forest to make sure no one was watching them. Xander, Alison, Everly, Piper and Alice shifted into their wolf forms. Gracie got on Alice's back and they dashed through the forest along with Ellis who was right behind them. With the speed of a vampire in their body they got to their mansion in Illinois less than 4 hours. They barged into the mansion after shifting back to their human forms. Xander and the others barged into the living room where 6 boys were standing in the middle of the living room. "Show us where the hell she is" Everly growled out causing the 6 boys to straighten up. "We need to come up with a plan first" Tristan said trying to reason with the four alphas. The four of them looked at him before Alison dashed over pointing a sword to his neck. "Wow wow wow Ali calm down Tristen is right we need to come up with a plan or we will all die" Gracie said and they all looked at her before Alison let the sword drop to the ground. "So what's the plan than" Alison said before looking at Tristan.

It took hours for them to come up with a plan but they finally got it together after 2 whole days. Xander was up on the roof of the mansion looking out at the stars and the moon. She had a cigarette in her right hand and a beer bottle in the other. She sniffed the air and smelled Everly, Alison and Piper behind her. They all walked up to her before sitting down next to her. "Please don't talk" she whispered and Everly leaned in kissing Xander's forehead. "We weren't going to" Everly said quietly before grabbing the beer bottle out of Xander's hand taking a sip. Piper rested her head on Xander's lap while Alison laid her head on Xander's right shoulder. They all looked up at the sky and watched as shooting stars went by.

Meanwhile inside the mansion Cass and the others who stayed behind on the trip walked in. "Where are they" Luca said and Ellis pointed upwards motioning that they were up on the roof. "I haven't seen them like this at all" Tristan said before looking up. "Of course you haven't Y/N means everything to them she's their mate and will soon be their wife" Alice said making everyone look at her. "What the hell are you talking about" Cass said and Alice walked over digging through a box of decorations that was laying around. She held up a small red heart box. Alice opened it and everyone's eyes widen in shock.

"No fucking way" Gracie breathed out as the all saw the gold engagement ring with small regular diamonds and a garnet diamond in the middle of it

"No fucking way" Gracie breathed out as the all saw the gold engagement ring with small regular diamonds and a garnet diamond in the middle of it. "We can't let them go" Cass said and everyone agreed. They were gonna tell them in the morning when they all had enough sleep.

It was the next morning and Gracie along with the others where waiting in the living room. Alice was leaning against the fireplace holding the small red heart box in her hand. "What are you guys doing don't you have stuff to do like get ready" Piper said walking in with the other three. "You can't go" the four Alphas froze when they heard Alice say that. "And why not" Everly growled out right before Alice held the box up. "When were you going to tell us this aren't we your friends" Luca said and the four of them looked at the group before Alison yanked the box out of Alice's hand. "If it doesn't concern you then stay the hell out of it and we are going end of discussion" Xander snapped out before walking out of the room followed by the other three.