Detention With Four Woman

We got out of the elevator on the fifth floor and I followed them towards the detention room. The door was wide open and they stepped aside to let me in first. "Ladies first" Mrs. Wishbone said and I rolled my eyes before walking in and freezing in place. I saw two more woman in the room. One was sitting ontop of the desk leaning back on her hands while the other was leaning back on the chair with one leg ontop the other and she was twirling a pen in her hand looking annoyed. I was pushed farther into the room making me stumble forwards. I felt strong arms grip my so I wouldn't fall. I looked up to see a white haired woman with light sky blue eyes. Her white hair was short and wavy. She had sharp cheekbones and a well defined jawline. I wonder what it would be like to trace my fingers down her jawline I thought but cursed at myself for thinking that. She's a teacher for gods sake. I looked up to see her with a raised eyebrow making me pull away from her. She was wearing a full black outfit. Black suit pants, a black blazer and a black t-shirt. I saw a necklace resting on her chest and looked at it closely. It was a dog tag that said Everly Wishbone on it making my eyes widen in shock. So was she married to Mrs. Wishbone or were they sisters. I looked down at her hands and saw a ring on her ring finger. Guess it was the first one.

"Are you alright little one" I heard the other woman say and I looked up to see her get off the desk and walk towards us. For fuck sake why was there so many hot woman in this school now I thought mentally groaning and telling myself to shut up. She had pale skin like Mrs. Wishbone. She had blonde hair that was pinned up into a low mess bun. She had pale light blue eyes that almost looked like ice. Her jawline was sharp as well as her cheekbones. She was also wearing a complete black suit. I noticed that she was the one who wore the most jewelry. She was wearing two necklaces and a lot of rings on her fingers. I noticed that she also had a wedding ring on her ring finger. Of course she would all the hot woman are always taken by other hot woman or assholes called men.

First day back in school and I already landed myself in detention with four really hot woman who were all damned married

First day back in school and I already landed myself in detention with four really hot woman who were all damned married. I huffed and walked over to one of the tables before sitting down in the chair. I looked away from the front of the room and looked out the large window seeing two birds cuddling with each other making me roll my eyes. Even the birds are taunting me what else could happen I thought before looking away from the window and looked up at the ceiling. I felt my phone buzz and took it out seeing a message from mother asking where I was.

Mama Bear 😎:

Darling where are you me and the others are worried sick are you okay.

From her message I could tell she was panicking so I sent a quick message to her.

Me:
Momma I'm fine I just got detention.

After that I turned my phone off and pocketed my phone. I looked up to see the four of them already looking at me making me nervous so I looked away. This in gonna be the longest detention I have ever had. Throughout the dentation I just zoned out until my phone buzzed again. I rolled my eyes before lifting my hips up a bit so I could get my phone out of my back pocket. I heard a weird noise come from the front making me look up to see the four of them already looking at me and I blushed looking away. I unlocked my phone and saw a message from my brother Harris. I have his name as Blue Bear because he has blue shaggy hair and blue eyes. He was also a huge teddy bear unlike our brother and his twin who had blonde hair and blue eyes. They were the definition of the hottest twins in our town well that's what everyone said.