Prom Night

We stayed in Paris for a whole month and it was the best time ever but we had to come back since it was just a month away from graduation and I didn't want to miss prom which was tomorrow. Oh and it's fantasy themed so I begged the four of them to go in their half werewolf forms and they said fine after I begged them for probably an hour.

I walked into the school and it was chaos more than usual. "What the hell is going on" I said and jumped when I heard a boy's voice. "Well I guess you don't know since you've been gone for a month but the four hottest and meanest teachers are back after leaving random" he said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm Tyler by the way " he said and I looked over to see him holding his hand out. He was wearing a Leatherman jacket making me scoff. "Y/N" I said and he smiled. "Maybe we could go out sometime" he said and I pulled my hand away from him. "Not interested" I said causing him to huff before walking away. "What a douchebag" I said and heard someone cough making me freeze. I turned around to see Everly standing right behind me wearing a casual suit. "Oh uh Mrs. Wishbone h-hi" I stuttered out and she shoved her hands into her pockets. I looked around to see people watching us. "Detention at lunch for you Miss. White make sure to be in my office on time" she said and I nodded. She walked past me and I let a breath out I didn't even know I was holding.

I was sitting next to Everly's office door at lunch time waiting for her. I heard talking making me look up to see Everly and the other three walking towards me. I stood up and they looked at me not saying anything. Everly unlocked her office door before opening it. She waited until I walked in to walk in with the others. "I'm sorry for cussing I just hate jocks and we-" I was stopped when I felt lips smash onto mine making me groan. I felt Alison's lips trail down my jaw to my neck. "Ali- we're in school w-we could get caught" I stuttered out and she pulled away before pecking my lips. Better hide that then" she said before pointing to my neck making my eyes widen in shock. I ran over to the full body view mirror that was in Everly's office and saw a hickey on my neck. "ALISON" I shouted before rushing over to her and started hitting her chest. I was pulled away from her by Piper. "Are you going to stay calm" she said and I nodded. She let me go and I walked over to the couch before sitting down on it.

I was in the gym sitting on the bleachers when Gracie sat down next to me. "So how was Paris did you have fun" she said before nudging me. I shook my head before laughing. "It was amazing you'll never believe who I met" I said and she grabbed my hands before shaking them. "DON'T KEEP ME WAITING TELL ME" she shouted making everyone else who just came out of the locker rooms look at us weirdly. Cora, Alma and Ezekiel joined us and I smiled. "I met my favorite writer Lorelei Juniper you know the one who wrote Bounded To The Royals Of Hell turns out the whole book is true" I said and Gracie shrieked making me cover my ears. I looked at her and she smiled apologetically before sitting back down. "I knew it seemed to real to be just a book" Ezekiel said and I nodded. "And I also met Y/N Hansley as well as the other three" I said and all their eyes widen in shock. "What did they look like where they hot tell us tell us" Cora shouted before shaking me. Before I could say anything Everly spoke up. "Alright everyone quiet down especially you 5 in the back please keep it down it echoes in here" she said looking at us with a glare and I just smiled.

"So what are you wearing to prom tomorrow night" Ezekiel said and I rolled my eyes. "It's a secret and plus their probably listening to us right now" I said and the four of them chuckle. I took my phone out before I looked around making sure they weren't near us before showing them the picture. "HOLY SHIT Y/N" Gracie said and I put my phone back. "They are going to pass out when they see you in that dress" Cora said making me laugh. "What I'm hoping for" I said causing them to laugh as well.

Ezekiel drove us to the mansion first to grab their outfits for prom before driving to my house since they were staying over. I opened the door to see my family sitting on the couch watching TV. "I'm home" I shouted and Mama looked up before smiling. "Hi baby how was school" she said as I walked over and kissed her on the cheek. "It was good" I said and she smiled. She stood up before patting my head and looked at my friends. "So what are you four going as" my mother said and I looked over to see my friends smiling. They all said it at the same time. Gracie was going as a witch, Ezekiel was going as a half harpy half fae and Cora as well as Alma were going as fairies. Gracie insisted we'd make a grand entrance since we would only have prom once and we didn't have much of a choose after such threated to curse us. "Alright go hang your outfits up then come back down I'm starting dinner" she said and we nodded before rushing up the stairs and into my room.