Finding Out Their Hybrids Under The Full Moon

Y/N's Pov:

I woke up wrapped up in my blankets. I stretched and yawned before sitting up. I looked over at my clock and saw it was 2 in the afternoon. I saw a note next to it so I grabbed it and opened it. "We went out and won't be back until later we tried waking you up but you wouldn't" I read out and saw my mom's signature on the bottom. I heard knocking on the door so I got out of bed and changed before picking up Bambi and Scrappy. I headed downstairs and to the door unlocking it before opening it. I saw Gracie standing there smiling like a damn kid while Xander, Everly, Piper and Alison were standing behind her. "What's going on" I said before covering my mouth and yawning. "Nice to see you too" Gracie said before rolling her eyes and walking past me. "Please come in" I said stepping aside and they walked in. I shut the door before locking it and turned around to see Gracie rushing into the kitchen. Bambi and Scrappy wiggled out of my arms and jumped down before rushing after her. "What are you guys doing here" I whispered out and Alison walked up to me before grabbing my hands. "Well since it's the full moon tonight we thought we'd show you something" she said and I frowned in confusion until Gracie walked back in holding Bambi and Scrappy in her arms. "And what are you doing here" I asked her and she looked at me. "Am I not allowed to come see my friend on the weekend" she said and I just rolled my eyes. "Oh and we brought a little friend with us Y/N" I hear Piper say and I looked up at her. "Come on" Alison said pulling me towards the back door towards the backyard that led into a forest since there was no fence. I squealed when I saw Buttercup and I ran up to her hugging her. I pulled away and looked down at her neck to see a collar with the name Buttercup on a dog tag. 

I looked up at the sky and saw that the moon was in the sky and shining brightly. Just like Piper said it was indeed a full moon and it was beautiful. Gracie was sitting next to me as Bambi and Scrapy were laying her lap while Buttercup was laying in mine. "What's taking them so long" I said before resting my head on Gracie's shoulder and frowning. "No need to pout darling" I heard Xander say and I looked over my shoulder to see her holding two plates of food and I licked my lips. 

"You're guys cooking is absolutely amazing I could eat this stuff for the rest of my life" I said and heard them all laugh. I wrapped the blanket that was on my shoulders around me tighter when there was a cold breeze. "So what were you guys gonna show me" I said and they all looked at each other before standing up. "Promises us you won't run away screaming" Everly said and I raised my eyebrow. "I promise" I said still confused. They nodded before the moon rised all the way into the sky and it glowed brightly. I watched as they took their flannels off and I watched as their muscles rippled when they took their tank tops off making me gasp. I looked away blushing when I saw their 8 packs. When I looked back up I saw fluffy ears come out of their heads matching their hair colors and yellow eyes glowing in the dark. My mouthed dropped open before I jumped up and screamed in excitement startling Bambi, Scrappy and Buttercup up causing them to perk their heads up. "Sorry my little babies" I said before turning back around and walking up to the four of them but Piper put her hand up causing me to stop. "You should step back" she said and I frowned before doing what she said and stepped back a couple feet.

I watched as they all feel to the ground until I heard bones cracking making me cringe at the sound.

When I stopped hearing bones cracking I looked back over to see four wolves now and my mouth dropped open. "Holy shit" I said as I walked over to them still with the blanket wrapped around me. I walked up to the black one first and stroked her head before the white one nudge my side. "Alright yes I see you too" I said kissing the tip of her nose causing her tail to wag really fast. The blonde one nudged my hand when I stroked her snout making me giggle. I gasped when I felt a shove causing me to fall onto the ground. I looked behind me to see the other black wolf looking down at me while wagging her tail. "I have a feeling you guys already have names and for some reason I know them too" I said as I sat up and the slightly taller black one came over and laid down right beside me. "So Shadow, Raven, Skye and Amber am I correct" I said and they all howled making me smile.