xlv

PEACE ARMONI JONES-BENNETT
|18|

"Y'ALL GOT a lot of damn nerve walkin' up in here all high and mighty like y'all ain't just runaway to get married and ain't invite me

"Y'ALL GOT a lot of damn nerve walkin' up in here all high and mighty like y'all ain't just runaway to get married and ain't invite me." Eloise spoke making Von and Peace laugh as they walked into Tasha's house.

"You mad you ain't come to our wedding maw?" Von asked laughing as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Hell no." She shrugged. "I just wanted to go to gamble. Let me see the rings."

Each of them held their hand out making Eloise stare in awe. "These are gorgeous."

Peace had finally found a proper wedding band while in Vegas. She immediately ordered it and got it shipped to their house so he had one once they came home.

"So how was it?" Tasha questioned as she held a sleeping Miracle.

"It was fun." Peace smiled. "The Elvis impersonator was really nice."

"Her ass think everybody nice." Dayvon spoke shaking his head. "He was tryna get at her."

"No he wasn't." She laughed. "He was like sixty five Von calm down."

"So what. You got a thing for older niggas."

"Boy please. Older niggas got a thing for me." She shot back as she glared at him.

"So you really finna sit right here and act like you wasn't hawkin' me down when we first met?" He questioned turning to face her.

"Dayvon you're a liar." She laughed. "You was staring at me the whole time we were in McDonald's and when I caught you staring you didn't even stop."

"Ion' remember it going that way." He shrugged.

"Then how did you guys meet?" Tasha questioned as laid Miracle in the rocker.

"Right. How did we meet Von?"

"Ight so peep. I was in McDonald's tryn' get a lil McChicken for my lil mchoe— that's how you know I love you P cause I was takin' these hoes to McDonalds and you get Chick-fil-A." He spoke making Sky laugh as she entered the dining room.

"Stop playing Von tell them how we met." Peace laughed.

"Ight boom, so I order her the McChicken. No meal, bitch wasn't worth no fries or no drink. So as me and shorty was arguing I seen this girl with this big ass head walk in, and I just couldn't stop starin' cause I was thinkin' like "how the fuck do she even walk in a straight line with that thing." I'm telling straight cranium. So then after that she started stalkin' me and shit. Popping up at the diner I always eat at disguised as a worker and shit, then she wanna pop up at the shop I go to to get my hair retwisted talking about pay her twelve hunnid. Then at Walmart she askin' for my number and shit I just have it to her cause her ass was borderline stalkin' at this point." He shrugged making Peace bust out laughing.