xxii

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

PEACE ARMONI JONES|18|

"WAKE UP Von." Peace spoke lowly into his ear. Today was the day that they went to Turks and Caicos and she was so excited.

"Mmm." He hummed into her neck wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Wake up lucky charms." She spoke quoting one of the Friday movies they had recently watched.

"Peace get off of me." He mumbled turning over.

"Come on Von, we have to go." She spoke into his ear. "We have to go baby."

He huffed lowly as he sat up. He stared at the wall for two minutes before turning to Peace. "What time is it P?"

"Four o'clock in the morning."

"Why the fuck would you—"

"Shhhh." She shushed him placing her index finger on his lips. "Come on get up, we have to be at the airport by five-fifteen."

Peace hadn't told him that she had gotten in contact with Durk, and that he was basically lending her his jet for their trip because she didn't feel like it was relevant. She just wanted him to enjoy himself for these next four days, and she wanted him to have an amazing twenty-second birthday.

She watched as he walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. She grabbed their bags that she had packed about two days ago while he was in the studio. After she pulled those to the front she walked into the bathroom wrapping her arms around his waist, as he rubbed a warm white towel down his face.

"You sixty-third as hell for bookin' a flight this early."

"It's the only one they had available." She lied as she stared at him through the mirror.

"Fuck you lookin' at?" He questioned rudely as he wiped a dry towel down his face.

"You don't have to be rude." Peace spoke lowly.

"Yeah what the fuck ever." He spoke moving her arms from his waist, walking out of the bathroom.

In all honesty he wasn't even trying to be rude, he just wasn't a morning person at all. To him, it was just a few words that Peace would eventually get over, but to her he was hurting her feelings while she was just trying to do something special for him.

"Can you hurry the fuck up man? You woke me up this fuckin' early just to be goin' slow as fuck and shit." He spoke as he grabbed his jacket from the couch.

Peace walked past him back into her room grabbing her AirPods and her wired headphones. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she walked back into the front room to see phone angrily shaking his leg as he stared at the blank tv.

"Oh now you ready?" He questioned rudely. "Come the fuck on man."

Peace rolled her eyes walking past him as she grabbed her suitcase. She trailed behind him as he exited her apartment before locking the door. She couldn't understand why he was so upset when he woke her up early.