64.Morning after

In the morning..

Taehyung woke up in the sound of Jungkook's ringtone , with a big weight on his naked body underneath the blanket. Jungkook is spooning him with a arm under Taehyung's head and other arm protectively over Tae's waist.

It brings a small satisfactory smile on Taehyung's lips . He is living his dream in the arms of his Kookie, his one and only love.

Taehyung turned facing Jungkook and buried his face in Jungkook's chest to attain his familiar content feeling. Jungkook hugged him back tight and kissed him in the crown of Tae's head.

" I love you cub... You are all mine.. "

Jungkook rasped in the ears of Taehyung and this brought shivers in Tae's body. Jungkook felt the shiver and hugged him tighter.

" Kookie!!! You are crushing your gift.. "

" I will do whatever I want to do with my gift... You have no say in this... Nobody have... "

" Your mother ??? I think she called you.."

" Ahhh... You are such a mood spoiler babie...eomma called??!!! Really? ohhhh...what I'm gonna tell her... ?? Just only last month she was dreaming about your child... Now??!! Yes!!! Got an idea??? How about this??? "

" What?! "

" Eomma.... Anyway it's going to be your grand child... Does it matter whether it's Jin's or mine... ?? I gave what you asked for...Enjoy mother!! "

" I guess... she is gonna beat you to death just for your lame idea..."

" She might.... "

" And Kookie... I'm not pregnant... "

" Yet... "

" I'm not even married to you... "

" Yet... "

"I'm not even divorced... I know.... YET!!!! So stop this Kookie.... I feel like your imagination is going little overboard..."

" Dont worry... You are already mine and I will make you mine legally before I get you pregnent... "

"I'm not gonna get pregnant..."

" Babie.... Educate yourself... For what we did last night... You could've conceived by now..."

" What??!! How could you Kookie??!!! You didn't use any protection? "

" What were you doing when I ask you last night.... You nodded your head like this... " Jungkook imitates Tae's action last night.

" I was not in my right mind... I was in... "

" Dream land??!! Yeah... When it was me making love to you... You could have gone to dream land...That's understandable... "

" Selfish Kookie!!! It's my first time how could I know.....You are experienced right... Why did you forget it? "

" Hey!! It's really offending.. I'm not that much experienced its only be like two or three times and for your information I didn't forget it.. "

" Then why didn't you do with protection? "

" I don't want to make love to my only LOVE like I fuck other girls... You are special... And like I'm your first, you are going to be my last... "

" Really Kookie?? "

" Promise!!! If you are really that concerned you shouldn't have noded your head when I asked you... Now don't you dare blame me Or my child"

" Child??!! Kookie please stop this and do something.. "

" Ok... Let me correct my mistake... Come let's do it again and this time with protection... "