22.My cubbie

Year 2022 ,In Korea

Inside Jungkook's car...

"Hey Jk!!! look at you....!!!!All shy standing near your cub...??! " Reena squealed on seeing Taekook together on the old article...

When Jungkook enthusiastically narrating the events that happened in the ceremony, Reena found the above picture in one of the fashion critics blog and showed it to Jungkook

Jungkook blushed seeing that picture. He remember the moment as it happened yesterday, when a person clicked this picture of them together for looking like a accident couple.

"I'm not shy... I made him shy... " Jungkook sternly said to register his dominance

" Hmmm... Whatever!!! Whatever makes you sleep at night dear" Reena teased...

Jungkook glared at her for a second, then he slowly caressed Tae's face in the picture with his finger on her phone screen and said...

" This was before I called him 'cub' at the end before we parted"

" You didn't asked him out for a date on that day??? " Reena asked..

"Nah... He was annoying me all the time, so I planned to ask him out another day... Such a bratt!! " Jungkook sighed proudly

"Is everything a plan for you Jk? Meeting him here..... Your flirting, starings , these fond looks?? Is every thing part of operation?" Reena asked with a questionable look, she couldn't deny the chemistry between them.

" I thought it was... I hoped it to be... But I didn't realise... Deep down I wanted him so bad and when I finally realised , I lost him the next moment... I'm the most unlucky person in the whole universe.. "

Damn... My life...

" Tae is like a magnetic drug....one will become a molten iron in his presence... If you goes near him you will get pulled and then drugged , you can never get enough of him ever... Once you get a little taste of him, no going back. " Jk dreamily said...

"Ahhhh... That's deep......" Reena said and while she was still processing the words, realisation hit her...

"What???!!! you tasted him? , that's not the part of your job??? " Reena suddenly asked

" No... I s-said little taste and it's k-kinda metaphor.... Don't t-take literally.. " He shuttered out nervously

" So didn't get to taste him then... ??? " Reena asked with intense look on JK

" What??!!! Is he a food or something to taste him... ?! That's it with the story Reena ... You are asking too much of details.. "

" Ok ok.... I won't ask... But please don't stop... "

" That's all... He went home with his father that night and I went with my brother... Nothing happened.."

" Next meeting??? "