20.Love or Attraction

Year 2022, In Korea..

Jungkook and Reena wandering in the streets for an assignment and now waiting in a jeep for the suspect to come out of his house.

It's not Jungkook's job description, he don't have to come for simply tailing a suspect, still he came here to help Reena, he can't let her go alone in these unsafe steets of Korea.

The whole tailing and following a suspect took his mind to the day he tailed Tae without him knowing it. He went to his subspace.

Reena who observed the dull look on Jungkook , she starts a conversation in order to break the ice between them and she wanted to know more about Tae, it seems like Reena is more obsessed with Taekook.

" Everything alright JK ? you miss him?? " Reena asked to break the silence

"I miss my old self...." Jungkook sighed and continues...

" Everything has changed in my life, it feels like he took my everything, Those four months that I spent with my Taehyung were the toughest still the happiest days of my life.

Without me realising... He gave me the happiest days of my life and took my happiness along with him I miss myself without him.... Reena.. It hurts... " Jungkook pouring his heart out to Reena again...

"Do you still love him and wants him back? " Reena questions out of know where...

" Do I really love him? or is he some kindoff possession that I want to take back from Jin hyung like always.... ?? I really don't know..... I'm confused " Jungkook sighed

"If we miss someone in their absence, it's called attraction..but if we miss ourselves in their absence it's called love... " She said and gently patted his shoulders and continues

" You are in love JK...., but dont try to take him back.. You lost him once, if he is happy with your brother leave him be"

"Yes... You are correct... I won't do anything that could make them unhappy, not again..." Jk says it to himself more than to Reena.

Reena wants to lighten up Jungkook's mood...after twenty minutes of silence, she started to talk about what she did on the weekend... (She can't stay silent for godsake)

" ..... then I went to my home to collect seaweed from my eomma... From there I took a cab to coffee shop near Seoul university to deliver it to some guy named Jimmy... " She said everything she did , without any pass..

"Hmmmm... U did lot of family favours it seems... What did they bribed you? " Jungkook asks..

" Nothing.....no one thanked me even, ahhh wait, that Jimmy guy alone bought me my favorite cappuccino... That was the only thing I profited from thais useless trade" She smiles thinking about Jimin..

" He is cute though., sweet and beautifully handsome guy" She adores Jimin..

" Ohh.... Beautifully handsome!!!! That's new... Someone is having crush on cute guy it seems..." Jungkook teased....

" Never... I found him cute... That's it"

"Ohhh... Is it!!! " Jungkook teased her...

"Never mind Jk... But.... I thought he would be a nice match for you... He looks little bit like our Tae...."

Our Tae.... ??!!

Jungkook fake glared at her and sternly said...

" I'm not in to cute and innocent boys"

"But isn't our Tae... beautiful and innocent? "

" Oh.... I too thought that he is innocent at first, you have no idea.. Smartest boy I ever met..."