63.Marry me..

" Marry me babie.."

Tae kept silet, he is not prepared for this question, he is not pretending he donno how to answer Jungkook's sudden question . Seeing Tae's hesitation...

" Babie can we replace your wedding ring with this bunny ring? Untill I buy you a real engagement ring??"

" No Kookie... I'm not gonna take off my wedding ring... "

" Taehyung???ahh... ?! Ok take your time... You know everything... If you want to wait until divorce... It's ok... Let this ring be in your right hand until then "

" Who said I'm going to divorce my Jin??"

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's hesitation but he still have hope on himself that he can make his cub forgive and accept him. So he decided to drop the topic for now.

" You dont want this bunny? " Jungkook meant both bunnies...

"I'll wear this ring in my right finger.... This bunny looks beautiful on my finger... Right?? "

Taehyung shows the ring to Jungkook and Jungkook feels the fingers of Taehyung with his finger and slowly he traced his whole arm up,then he kissed Tae's shoulder by pulling down the collar of his shirt . Taehyung stops Jungkook's hands and tried to move.

" This bunny will look more and more breath taking on top of you Tae... Babie....,you look damn beautiful with only my shirt on you...Let me take it off you... Don't stop me... "

Taehyung shake his head in disagreement

"Mmmhhmm... If it is beautiful on me why are you trying to take it off me. .. Leave it be Jkayy..." Tae shakes his head and release himself from stunned Jungkook's hold and sits on the bed with crossed leg .

" I get it... You don't like me.... Right? "

" You know.. I love you.."

" Then what... ?? Are you testing my control... ?Did I do anything inappropriate when you were alone with me yesterday night? "

" No... I'm not testing you Kookie... I know you.. "

" Then why are you stopping me babie please... I want you..."

" Cause I like to see my bunny like this...all hot , bothered and begging me... Remember? "

" Ohh... ' I'll make you beg me one day' ?? "

" Sharp Jkayyy... "

"Awwww... Does it have to be today? and damn... Stop using that tone if you don't wanna get raped"

Tae really gulped at Jungkook's words and looks at him like a lost puppy ,but still wanted to tease him further more

" Yeah.... It's perfect Day for the perfect revenge... "

" Okay then... Goodnight Tete... "

Jungkook removed his Jacket and in a swift motion he also removed his T-shirt, displaying his well built body to tease Taehyung

With that wet hair and low hanging black pants Jungkook looked like a sculpted Greek god. Taehyung never seen Jungkook shirtless before..Taehyung closed his eyes and moved his gaze to the other side of the room.

" I'll be in the other bedroom, come there if you want anything Taaee... "

" O-other bedroom ?? It only have a ccouch right? You can sleep here in the bed if you... If only yyou want... "

" No need I have a make shift bed there... Good night babe... See you in the morning "

Jungkook turned to leave the room and Taehyung is literally drooling at the sight of Jungkook's back muscles . Jungkook really left the room.