Mephisto (DECEASED)

Created alongside God at the beginning of all things, Mephisto sought his duty to coonquer and destroy any orlds created by God, since all he knew were malice, hatred, and anger. When Mephisto launched an attack on primordial Heaven, God himself made it his responsibility to face the destroyer himself, sealing his dark power inside a relic known as the Jamba Heart. With his power diminsihed, he was able to forge a slab known as the Seal Of Baphomet to keep Mephisto sealed away in a separate dimension, one where he couldn't escape or destroy, unless given his power. Lucifer was fooled by the entity, promised to allow him to rule Creation if he set him free from his prison, only to plot himself for Creation's destruction. Though he was freed, Mephisto was defeated by Bendy and his allies in an all-out war for all life and with Mephisto dead, the omniverse can finally know peace.... For now. 

Full Name: Mephisto

Title: The Destroyer Of Worlds

Species: Eldritch Entity

Age: Ageless

Gender Terms: Genderless He/Him

Sexuality: None

Power Level: Infinite

Occupation: Destroyer Of Worlds

Alignment: Evil

First Appearance: Hazbin Hotel- "Goodbye And Good Riddance" (First Main Role) Helluva Boss- "N/A"

Voice Actor: UprisingAttorney, CyberneticPinkeye, Alex Beckham (all speak at once)

--------------------WEAPONS----------------------

None

--------------------POWERS----------------------

Immortality

Flight

Shapeshifting

Mind Manipulation

Telepathy

Energy Beams

Incredible Strength

Omnipotence

--------------------ALTERNATE FORMS----------------------

Seal Of Baphomet:

Mephisto's Shadow:

Mephisto's Shadow: