Velvet

Velveeta was born into a wealthy family with negligent parents that barely paid her mind. So, to keep her quiet, she was given a cellphone at a young age and soon became an addict to social media, leading her wanting more. When Facebook, Instagram and Twitter came out, she started posting pictures and videos of herself in pretty princess dresses licking a lollipop seductively. She became an internet celebrity overnight, though she got reckless and started to cyberbully other people, even going as far as to make them commit suicide. When threatened with having her phone suspended, Velveeta angrily grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed her parents to death, accidently live-streaming the whole thing. When the police burst in, they found her body dressed in a bloody princess dress, lying in her bathtub with her wrists slit and with a final selfie of herself on her phone. When she descended into Hell, Velvet became instantly adapted to being an Overlord, gaining much more followers even when she was alive and even gaining two girlfriends. She also finds redemption a bit of a joke, but she actually doesn't have any malice towards Bendy and she secretly ponders if rehabilitation could work, making the two walk a fine line between acquaintances and enemies. 

True Name: Velveeta Jameson

Demon Name: Velvet

Title: The Smiling Puppet

Species: Human (former), Doll Demon

Year Of Death: 2017, age of 18

Cause Of Death: Suicide

Gender Terms: Cis She/Her

Sexuality: Polysexual

Power Level: 7

Love Interests: Molly (Girlfriend)

Ex-Interests: Valentina (Ex-Girlfriend), Vox (Ex-Girlfriend)

Occupation: Overlord, Baker

Alignment: Neutral

First Appearance: Hazbin Hotel- "The Question" Helluva Boss- "N/A"

Voice Actor: Tara Strong

--------------------WEAPONS----------------------

Hammer

--------------------POWERS----------------------

Social Media Intellect

Baking

Teleportation

Potion Making

--------------------ALTERNATE FORMS----------------------

Design prior to "Requiem Of A Jester":

Design prior to "Overlord Overload":