Remembrance III

You opened your eyes only to find nothing. There is only blankness all around you, like a void. You are floating, and you don't have any idea about what is happening.

Y/N: "Where am I? Hello? Anyone here?"

You keep floating around as you try to understand what is happening.

Y/N: "What happened?" (Wait... the war.. did I.. die?)

Suddenly you can see a group of glowing feathers floating in front of you.

You tried to touch it but before your hand could reach it, the feathers started to form into a person

You tried to touch it but before your hand could reach it, the feathers started to form into a person. The person is the one that you know by the name of Immortal Celestial.

Y/N: "Y-you? Did you take me here? Where am I?"

The Immortal: "..."

Y/N: "Answer me!"

The Immortal: "The first thing you have to do in unexpected situations is to calm yourself down and start to think clearly."

Y/N: "Why are you even lecturing me?" (She's right though, I have to be calm.)

You took a deep breath to calm yourself down.

The Immortal: "That's it. Now we can have a conversation."

You nodded your head at her, letting her starts the conversation.

The Immortal: "Do you know what's currently happening to your body?"

Y/N: "I.. I'm dying, right? My body must be in a terrible condition right know. My energy was burned down and my body must've been infected."

The Immortal: *Nods* "But.. what would you say if I help your body so all of that won't be a problem?"

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

The Immortal: "I can help your body to survive from the Honkai infection."

Y/N: "How?"

The Immortal: "It doesn't matter how. The only important thing is.. are you willing to pay the price?"

Y/N: (Right, there must be something that she wanted from me.) "What is it?"

You look at her with a serious face.

The Immortal: "Your life will be destined only for one purpose. To fight the Honkai."

Y/N: "That's it? I've been doing that all my life." (Sounds too easy.)

The Immortal: "For that to happen, you have to leave the ordinary life you have."

Y/N: "What does that mean?"

The Immortal: "You have to leave your home and go on your long journey to Mount Taixuan. You'll be trained to become a worthy warrior under my supervision, and you are not allowed to tell a single person about this."