Return II

Previously

The door closed, that's the last smile you see from Sirin.

Pilot: "We're ready to take off, Sir."

Y/N: "Okay, let's go."

You look around as you sit down, the interior is clean and quite fancy. It's like you're on your own private jet. You check your communicator to see a message notification from Dr. Einstein. You read it.

Einstein: "Y/N, sorry I forgot to tell you this. The CEO of Massive Electric Industry or we usually know by the name of ME Corp, Raiden Ryoma will provide you with funds periodically to support you on your mission. You can withdraw it using the device you're using right now. Think of this as your reward for all the things you've done. Also I want to remind you again that you can only use this device to communicate with us, treat this device as if it's your own life. That's all, good luck."

You found another message, this time it's from Raiden Ryoma.

Ryoma: "Mr. Schariac, I appreciate your efforts on doing what's best for humanity. Therefore, I'll support you as best as I can. I hope that our weapon and funding that we've prepared for you will be useful in helping you achieving your success on this mission. You've done good things for this world, and I wish to see you continue to do so. I wish you the best of luck, Mr. Schariac."

Y/N: (Wow, thanks.)

Pilot: "Sir, we still got a few hours before we reach the drop point. We have a leisure room on the rear, you're free to use it of course."

Y/N: "You have a leisure room? I have to check this out!"

Pilot: "Please do."

You walk to the rear until you find a door with a sign on top of it that says 'Leisure Room'. You go inside. The wall has fancy wallpaper and the floor is coated with clean red carpet, there's also a bar on the side of the room.

Y/N: "Woah, how?"

???: "Welcome, Sir."

You turn your head to the direction of the voice. It was a voice of a waiter behind the bar counter.

Y/N: (They also have a waiter here?)

You sit on the bar stool.

Waiter: "What would you like to drink?"

Y/N: "Do you have something.. relaxing?"

Waiter: "Coffee or tea?"

Y/N: "Tea."

Waiter: "Right away, Sir."

Y/N: "Thanks."

The waiter starts to do his thing. You look around the room while you wait for your drink. You keep looking around until you find a familiar logo of the famous ME Corp.

Y/N: (No wonder why it's so luxurious here.)

Waiter: "Here is your chamomile tea, and a strawberry shortcake to accompany you on your flight." *smile*

Y/N: "Thank you."

You enjoy your drink and food even though it tastes a bit bland because you're on a flight. After a few hours, the pilot talks through the comms.

Pilot: "We're arriving at Siberia in approximately 5 minutes. Please prepare for landing."

You go back to your previous seat. A few minutes has passed and now you're standing on the snowy land of Siberia.

Y/N: "Here I am again. Long time no see, Siberia. Okay, let's see.. where am I exactly?"

You open your communicator to see your exact location.