Chapter 16

I left her to rest and walked into the kitchen. "Michael?" He turned around and looked at me. "What happened?" "Nothing." "That wasn't 'nothing'. What happened while I was getting laid off from work?" He put the knife away and walked upstairs, saying nothing to me. I sighed. 'Might as well wait for Kate to wake up.' I thought and sat in a chair in the living room. A few hours later, Kate woke up. "Kate?" "(y/n)? Why aren't you working?" "We'll talk about that later. What happened while I was at work? Michael won't talk?" "I, um..." She looked away from me and tried to sit up. "I sewed some cuts you had, don't rip them." She nodded and sat up slowly. "We kind of had another fight..." I sighed, irritated. "I got laid off today and if I didn't, you would have been dead. I don't know what was going through his mind when I found you, but for fucks sake! I can't leave you guys alone for what? twenty minutes? It took a few minutes for you guys to fight and him to almost kill you!" "You got laid off?" "Yes because of some shit with the board. You didn't bother to talk anything out did you?" Kate looked away and I sighed. "Oh my fucking god! You guys can't come to terms worth shit. I know he has anger issues, but you! Anytime you'd fight someone, you'd find a way to talk it out! Why is to so difficult t-" "He's a psycho! You expect me to come to terms with him! He ki-" "I know what he is and what he does for a living! Look at what happened to my fucking life! He kidnapped me, killed people in front of me. You didn't live through that. You don't know what it's like to watch your best friend die or your father at the hands of a killer."

Kate looked away from me. "No, I don't. Regardless, I will never come to terms with him." "You're willing to lose your life because of stupid fights!? I lost my job and wanted to come home to rest! Instead, I get more irritation because you don't want to end something you started!" She looked down. "I would have been better of coming here alone like I wanted to. You knew what you were getting into. Yet, here we are! Do you want to die because of a stupid fight?" "No..." "Then suck it up and talk it out with him!" "Fine..." "Get more rest, you lost enough blood that made you pass out." I got up and went upstairs to my room. "Michael?" He looked at me. "Say something." He shook his head and I sighed. "You're not staying silent." He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap. He rested his chin on my head. "What am I going to do with you?" He hummed and held me tighter. "(y/n)? Michael?" Kate walked into the room and Michael glared at her. "Michael? Can we talk?" He didn't respond and I nudged his ribcage.

Michael looked down at me. "Talk to her. I'm not leaving the room." He sighed and looked at Kate. "About?" "Everything I've said to you." She rubbed the back of her neck. "I shouldn't have said those things, but I did. I...It was passed my better judgement and I didn't think about anything before I said it. I'm only looking out for (y/n) and I thought I knew what he needed. I don't want to lose him. He's accepted you back into his life, even after what had happened and I couldn't come to terms with it. I didn't want him hurting again." We waited for Michael to say something. "It's fine..." I nudged him again and he looked at me. "Michael, you have more to say then that." He sighed. "I'm s...Sorry I tried to kill you...Twice.." "Maybe now you two can get along?" They both nodded. "Kate, get some rest and take a day off of work." She nodded and walked out of my room.

I looked up at Michael and he tried to kiss me. "No, you don't need that today." "But I-" "Nope." I tried getting up, but he wouldn't let me go. "I'm hungry, let me go." "No." "Why not?" He smirked and said nothing. I sighed and tried to get up again. "Michael, let me go! You're not getting a kiss." "Hmm." He grabbed my head and kissed me. I pushed away from him and he smirked, letting me go. I fell onto the floor. "You ass!" He chuckled and I went downstairs to eat. After I made a few sandwiches, I walked to Kates room. She was sleeping so I went back to my room and smacked Michael in the back of his head. He hummed and looked at me. "You irritate me." "No I don't." I sat on my bed and turned the tv on to watch the news. "Recent killings have increased i-" I changed the channel. "Have you been killing more to help pay for stuff?" He nodded. I shoved a sandwich in his face. He looked at me questioningly. "Eat." We finished eating.

"You know, you can always follow what Noah gave you." I smirked and he glared at me. I sighed and laid back. "I have to find a new job." Michael rummaged in his pocket and handed me some money. "Then again, I can't trust you two alone." I looked at him and he looked away. "You can..." "Mhmm." I laid on my stomach still watching tv. I felt Michael lay on top of me, wrapping his arms around my stomach. "Michael...Too he..Heavy." He hummed and didn't move. "Get...Off.." I tried to move, but couldn't. I heard a light snore. "Oh god...No.." I struggled even more. "Fuck..." He held me tighter, still sleeping. I sighed. 'This was going to be a long night.' I thought. Soon, I fell asleep.

Later on in the night, Michael woke up. He seen he was still on top of (y/n), who was sleeping. He felt himself get hard from the feeling of his ass on his cock. "Hmm." He hummed to himself and grabbed his ass, messaging it. "Ahh." He looked up to see him still sleeping, his moan turning him on more. 'I shouldn't.' He thought, but continued to play with his ass. Michael took off his shorts and boxers as well as his clothes. He started rubbing his dick between his ass cheeks. "Mmm." Michael stopped and inserted a finger into his ass. "Ahh." He heard him moan again and kept fingering him, adding more fingers while doing so. He put some spit on his dick and covered his mouth so Kate wouldn't hear. Michael slowly pushed his dick into (y/n)s ass, gaining a muffled moan.

I woke up to Michael pounding into me, covering my mouth. "Mphf." He noticed I was awake, but didn't stop. I heard low grunts and moans coming from him. His low grunts and moans turned me on even more. My moans were muffled as he kept thrusting into me. Soon, he pulled out and came on my back. He took his hand off of my mouth. "You ass!" I smacked his head and he looked at me. "You couldn't have waited until I was up?" He looked away from me and I sighed. I was slightly hurting from when he fell asleep on me and sex. "At least I didn't cum in you." He mumbled and I glared at him. "You're still an ass." I laid back down and heard Kate knocking on the door. "Get dressed." Michael nodded. Once he was done, I told Kate she could come in. "Um, maybe next time wait until I'm not home?" I looked at her with wide eyes. ""You heard?" She nodded and I looked at Michael. "Blame him." He had a look of innocence on his face and Kate wanted to smack him. "How's your wounds?" "Doing fine. If it wasn't for you, they'd be infected. Also breakfast is ready." She walked back downstairs and we did as well.