Chapter 8

"Michael, I should be at the hospital, not here." I told him and he pulled me closer. "At least take the mask off. It's creepy to sleep next to..." I looked away from him. He grunted but didn't take his mask off. "I seen your face the other day...Also I'll need your help for a week or two. Because of you, I need to be on bed rest." I heard him sigh as he held me as close as he could. I could feel his mask against my back. "Michael, please take that thing off." I heard him grunt again but felt him move. When he rested his head on my back again, I didn't feel the mask. I sighed contently. "That mask always feels weird against my back and makes it uncomfortable to sleep." I mumbled and yawned, falling back asleep. Soon, day came and I heard birds chirping outside. I tried to move, but felt Michael. "Michael? You're usually not in the bed at this time." "Sleep.." He mumbled. I tried to move again, but he held me down. I tried pushing his arms off of me, but he held me tighter. "Please, I want some water." I whined and he groaned getting up. "I'll get it..." He left the room and went to the kitchen. I searched my pockets for my phone. "Michael still has it..." He walked back in and gave me some water. "Thanks." I sat up to drink it as he laid back down. "I thought you'd be out killing right now." "You need to rest...I need to stay to help." He mumbled.

"Has the psycho gone soft?" I laughed a bit as he grunted in response. I sat my water on the night stand and laid back down. 'This is gonna be a long day.' I thought. He must have noticed I laid down since he brought me closer to him. "You're just a giant teddy bear." I laughed and looked over at him. He just closed his eyes and went to sleep. 'Something must be wrong with me to be acting normal around a killer.' I thought and looked at the ceiling. 'I wonder if my parents are looking for me.'

Back at The Hospital

Dr. Loomis and (y/n)'s parents arrived at the hospital to check on (y/n) only to find a blood bath. Limbs were severed from bodies, laying around on the floor. Blood on the walls, ceiling, and pooling on the floor. Mrs. (l/n) screamed in horror while Mr. (l/n) was trying not to throw up. "Michael was here." Dr. Loomis said. "We can tell Loomis. We need to find our son." Mr. (l/n) said. All three walked to his room, trying not to trip over bodies and limbs. They opened the door to find a dead guard and their son missing. "No..No not again..." Mrs. (l/n) said. "Why can't he leave our son alone!?" "He has a fixation with him." They both looked at Dr. Loomis. "If he wanted him dead, we wouldn't have found him alive. He protected your son from the officers. There's something about him that h-" "Loomis, we just want our son away from that freak." Mr. (l/n) said. "Yes, I know that, but this, this could be the breakthrough I was looking for!" They both looked at Dr. Loomis as if he had lost his mind.

"Dr. Loomis you are not using (y/n) for your research! Once we get our son back we're packing and leaving! We should have left and went to a different hospital!" Mrs. (l/n) said. "He would have found him regardless of where you go." Dr. Loomis replied. They could tell Dr. Loomis was thinking and they didn't want to find out about what. They didn't want him to use their son as an experiment. "Loomis, please don't use (y/n) in this. W-" "But you both don't understand." Dr. Loomis paused. "He must of went back to the cabin. He knew that he wouldn't be able to take refuge in his home." Dr. Loomis started walking out of the hospital as the two followed. They got into the car and went to the cabin.

Michael heard the car roll up as well as the doors open and shut. (y/n) had woken up as well. "Michael, what's going on?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. Michael shrugged and put his mask on grabbing his knife. He told (y/n) to stay, but he didn't listen. He quietly snuck down the stair after him, knowing he should stay in bed, resting. Michael looked out the window and seen Dr. Loomis as well as his parents walking up to the cabin. He grunted and waited for them to come in. Quietly, the front door opened and small foot steps could be heard. Michael readied his knife and quietly walked up behind them. "We just want our son so we can leave Loomis." Mr. (l/n) said in a whisper. They turned a corner and found the stairs. (y/n) was in the middle of them, coming down, not noticing the people looking his way. "(y/n)!" His mother screamed and ran to him with tears in her eyes. "Mom?" He looked up to see his dad, Dr. Loomis, and Michael staring at him. His eyes widened in fear. Before he could yell, Michael lifted Dr. Loomis off the ground by his throat. Their eyes widened with fear and Dr. Loomis choked. "M-Michael! Leave him alone!" His head snapped to looked at (y/n), still choking Dr. Loomis.

I ran up to Michael, which I shouldn't have because of my ankle, and grabbed his arm. "Michael put him down." Michael shook his head, applying more pressure to his throat. "Michael, please." I looked at him pleadingly. I looked up to see my dad with a pan, about to hit him. "Dad! No!" I tried to stop him, but it was too late. He hit Michael in the back of his head with the pan. Michael dropped Dr. Loomis and turned his attention to my dad. In one swift movement, he threw my dad across the room, making him hit a wall. "Dad!" My mom and I ran to him, tears pouring down our cheeks. His head hit the wall hard enough to make his skull crack and bleed. "Dad...Please wake up, please." I shook him, but he made no movement. I cried harder as my mom clung to him, crying into his shirt. "Michael you fucking dumbass! How could you!?" I yelled at him.

Dr. Loomis got back up as Michael dropped his knife. He grabbed the knife and stabbed Michael in the back. "Run! Both of you! I'll distract him, just get as far away as possible!" Dr. Loomis yelled at the both of them, holding the knife in Michaels back. (y/n) and his mom ran back to their house, grabbing what they could so they could leave Haddonfield. Back at the cabin, Michael had finally gotten the knife out of his back. "Michael, look at what you had done. Come back with me, we can fix this." Michael stared at him and drove the knife into his shoulder blade. He was feeling emotions he couldn't explain. 'Kill him. Help (y/n). Rip him apart. Soothe (y/n).' His thoughts were everywhere. Soon, Dr. Loomis was dead, blood was everywhere. Michael walked out of the cabin, looking for (y/n). He had to find him, he had to. Soon, he made it back to his old house, but found they had left in a hurry. Just about everything was gone, except the furniture. He felt angry and for once, he was sad. For years, he kept going back to the house in hopes he'd return. The town decided to condemn the house so nobody else could use it. (y/n) and his mother never came back, not even for the furniture. Michael used his house once again, but never forgetting (y/n). He waited for him to come back everyday and every night, he went on a killing spree.