54: wild

*naughty scenes ahead, take caution* 

I wanted him, he wanted me.

We both wanted each other in hopes of making up for the time we'd lost over the previous few days. 

I laughed as I crawled over the console into the backseat, quite awkwardly. But Rafe patiently waited for me like a good boy. Nothing could knock the silly little smirk plastered all over his face. 

I eventually succeed and jumped straight onto his lap wasting no time. I threw my arms around his neck and immediately felt him underneath me, showing me exactly how much he wanted me.

Our lips met as he snaked his hands under my sweatshirt exploring my body. I bit down on his lip making him ever so slightly moan. He left me breathless as he pulled away for a second and before I had the chance to protest his lips moved to my neck, back on my skin.

"I need you" he breathed out. 

"Then have me," I said softly. 

A single gasp left my lips as he grabbed my waist pulling my body to press against his before capturing my lips in another heated kiss. 

His lips were warm and rough but gentle at the same time, I missed the feeling of our bodies together and craved his touch on my skin even more.

Sparks ignited as I parted my lips slightly allowing his tongue to slip inside. Butterflies were dancing in my stomach as I kept one hand sturdy around his neck and the other running through his hair. 

He effortlessly tugged my sweatshirt off leaving me in a white bralette and my denim skirt. His hands then found their way to my skirt as he ran his fingers over my underwear before sliding the material to the side. 

I placed my lips straight to his neck and tugged his t-shirt off. I gasped as Rafe forcefully grabbed my body but laid me down gently with my back on the cool leather seats. 

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life" he whispered hovering over my body, I ran my fingertips down his torso to the waistband of his tracksuit pants and a second later he was pulling them down along with his boxers. 

My desire for him was going through the roof, I was practically aching to feel him and he knew it by the way my hips were arching up to try be closer to him.

He had me under a spell and he fucking knew it. 

Luckily for me Rafe was just as impatient as me when he asked me to spit into his hand before placing one last kiss on my lips and pushing into me without a second thought. 

We both gasped at the feeling I still wasn't used to, each time Rafe touched me felt like a dream, each stroke made me closer and closer to the edge. 

We knew how to drive each other crazy.

Rafe would whisper dirty comments in my ear driving me wild. He was rough but it was just how I liked it and I wouldn't imagine it any other way

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

In no time we managed to completely fog up the car windows from our heavy breathing alone. After a while we found ourselves nervously walking up the driveway of Tannyhill. The rain was still pouring removing any evidence we just had incredible mind blowing car sex. The rain flattened my wild hair and removed any other evidence replacing it with sheer innocence and denial.