Chapter 018

Cora Cromwell was wearing a long light gray fur coat and carrying the latest Louise Vuitton handbag. Her light brown long hair was slightly curly, which made her look more elegant. She was wearing a light makeup, but her lips were red like flames. She looked luxurious and flamboyant.

He had to admit that this woman was extremely attractive to men.

Unfortunately, Herman Easton was gay, so Cora Cromwell's attraction to him was zero.

He did not like her at all, and even hated her.

For the past five years, Cora Cromwell had always looked down on Herman Easton. She always provoked him. And because Julian Nye was her senior, this woman had a very good relationship with Julian Nye. In her heart, Julian Nye was to be worshiped like the God, and Herman Easton was just an overconfident idiot.

"I didn't expect to bump into you here. What a coincidence." Cora Cromwell smiled at Herman Easton, but the smile did not reach her eyes.

Herman Easton ignored her and said, "Well, what a coincidence."

After greeted her, he walked away immediately!

Cora Cromwell crossed her arms over her chest and said with irony in her eyes, "Why are you in such a hurry to leave? Are you in a hurry to make money outside? But yea, think about it, after you were dumped by my cousin, you have a very miserable life."

Herman Easton replied with a fake smile, "Oh."

In fact, he really wanted to tell Cora Cromwell that he had not used Jared Cromwell's money. On the contrary, many things that were bought for Jared Cromwell were actually from Herman Easton's hard-earned money.

But he did not want to argue with this woman in public, it would just lose his self value.

Cora Cromwell continued to provoke him. "Are you here to see a doctor? Don't tell me..... you don't have any money so you decided to be a prostitute, and then caught any venereal disease? Syphilis? Aids? People with a lifestyle like you are so easy to have the venereal disease..... "

Her words became more and more undisguised, and Herman Easton's face had became cold and serious.

"Miss Cromwell, what do you mean by 'people like you'? Please mind your manners in public."

"Mind my manners?" Cora Cromwell's eyes were even more contemptuous.

"The one that should mind manners is you. What qualifications do you have to teach me a lesson? You are still arrogant after being dumped by my cousin, huh! Really so not worth mentioning. Just an ugly duckling that can only live in the filthy mud forever. Your temperament is really far worse than Brother Julian's."

Did she say he was an ugly duckling? Did she say he could not beat Julian Nye?

What a joke!

In this woman's eyes, Julian Nye who used luxury and wearing famous brands every day was noble, while Herman Easton was cheap.

For so many years, Julian Nye had just spent Nye's and Jared Cromwell's money. Was he that noble? Herman Easton did not steal or rob. Every penny he earned was earned by his own efforts. He could not afford to use luxurious things, just some mid-class affordable things and now he was being looked down upon!

Cora Cromwell had never seen these things before. She could only see the most superficial things. As expected, she was just a dumb b*tch.

No matter how cakey her makeup was, it could not conceal her low intelligence.

"Since you are against me, please leave and find your Brother Julian. Don't bark in front of me." Herman Easton pushed her away and was going to leave.

Cora Cromwell gritted her teeth in anger and pulled Herman Easton. "What? Want to run away after scolding me? Are you diffident?"

Herman Easton looked at the ignorant woman and did not know whether he should be angry or laugh.
Sure enough, Cora Cromwell was just a dumb-ass.

Cora Cromwell had already cursed him, but he did not curse back, which was enough to show her respect.

One of Herman Easton's principles was not to hit women. Otherwise, he would have torn her to pieces at this moment!

"Miss Cromwell. firstly, I don't have AIDS. I'm clean and passed the test. Secondly, I don't plan to run away. I just don't want to be entangled with you in the hospital. I feel ashamed. Thirdly, my problem with your noble cousin, I know more than you. You don't have to put on a show for me. If your drama is as less as your IQ, you could be more attractive."

Cora Cromwell was so angry that her eyes turned red. "Do you mean that I am stupid?"

Herman Easton was wearing his signature Easton's fake smile. "If you don't know what stupidity means, walk forward 50 meters, turn around, and then enter the ladies' toilet. You'll see a bright mirror. You'll understand what stupidity means when you look at it."

After that, he forcibly pulled Cora Cromwell's hand away and walked forward, ignoring Cora Cromwell's madness behind him.

Cora Cromwell was trembling with anger. She clenched her fists and stared at Herman Easton's back like a poisonous snake.

After a while, she took out her mobile phone and dialed a number.

"Brother Julian, it's me, Cora!"

"Let me tell you something. I met that b*tch named Herman Easton in the hospital today. He.... "

"..... Okay, I'll take pictures now."