Chapter 004

"F*ck! Herman Easton reacted quickly. He dodged aside with Muffin in his arms and fell to the ground.

At the same time, the car also swerved. It brushed past him and quickly drove away.

"F*ck, don't you know how to drive?"

Herman Easton cursed angrily and checked on Muffin. He was relieved when he saw that Muffin was fine.

He got up again, but there was a sharp pain in his arm.

It turned out that he had been scratched after falling down. At that moment, the wound began to bleed and he could see it was coated in fine pieces of gravel.

"Master Herman, are you okay?"

The old housekeeper of Jared's villa rushed over and checked to see that Herman had only bruises on his arm. The old butler was relieved and said, "I finally caught up with you. It was dangerous. You almost scared me to death!"

"I'm fine." Herman Easton's voice sank. "Uncle Leo, why are you here?"

"I want to send you off!" said Housekeeper Leo. "You've been here for five years. How can you leave without saying a word? At least let me say goodbye!"

"You don't have to do this" Herman Easton smiled. The stinging pain in his hand made his face a little pale. However, he managed to say, "I'm in a hurry to find a place to stay. I'm leaving. Please take care of yourself."

"No, you have to go back with me now!" Housekeeper Leo said with livid face. "You are injured. You must let the family doctor clean your wound and bandage it up for you. Don't worry, master hasn't come back yet. Don't be embarrassed. After I'm sure that you're okay, I will personally send you on your way!"

With this, he dragged Herman Easton to the direction of the car.

"Uncle Leo ....." Herman Easton wanted to refuse, but Muffin jumped into the car.

Herman Easton, "....."

She's such a traitor!

Housekeeper Leo smiled and said, "Even Muffin knows what it should do. Master Herman, you should take good care of yourself."

Herman Easton couldn't find an excuse to refuse him, and was pulled into the car by Housekeeper Leo.

Housekeeper Leo looked at the side of Herman's face. He sighed and said, "I know that you broke up with young master. But we all know all the hard work you have put in over the past five years. It is young master who doesn't know how to appreciate you, so in the future, I hope that you can learn to love yourself!"

After finishing his kind words, Housekeeper Leo started the car and quickly drove towards the villa.

When they arrived at Jared's house, the family doctor cleaned Herman Easton's wound and bandaged it up.

Herman Easton looked at the time. It wouldn't be long until Jared Cromwell and his lover would come back. When he stood up and was about to say goodbye, it was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling up outside.

Soon, the door of the villa was kicked open. Jared Cromwell walked in quickly with a person in his arms.

Herman Easton looked over and found that the person in Jared Cromwell's arms was his lover, his beloved Julian Nye.

Julian Nye's face was thin, and his skin was fair. He had a pair of charming eyes and long eyelashes. Every time he blinked they would flutter. He was innocent and somewhat seductive in a mysterious way, so that he could always capture people's hearts.

Jared Cromwell carefully put Julian Nye on the sofa. When he turned his head and saw Herman, he suddenly frowned with his thick handsome eyebrows. "Why are you still here?!"