12. Truth untold

To heal a wound you need to stop touching it
__

"NO!" I screeched, looking him above me, "What are you trying to do?" I questioned nervously while losing myself as he was exposing his holy abs.

"Wasn't this on your bucket list too hmm?" He raised his brows asking me.

"My bucket list?" My mind slowly remembered about it.

"How do you know about that?" My eyes widened waiting for him to answer but he tripped over the question giving me deep kisses down the collar bone "Let's not talk about that now, Princess"

"Kang-Uhm M-move" I tried resisting myself and pushing him up using my energy but his strong arms nor his greek figure moved an inch.

"God, you're freaking cute" Giggling he smooched off my cheeks "Look at you pushing me with those small cute hands of yours," He said pulling my cheeks,

"Kang.." I murmur audible enough for him to hear,

"Uhm?" He paused, "I seriously want to talk to you" I meet his eyes, whilst he nodded a no "I don't want to" like a baby he rested his head on my chest, "I don't want to." He cleared.

"It's okay" I hummed, running my hand through his silky black hair, "Take your time," I shifted away.

In guilt, he sat up straight "Thanks"

"I'll prepare for dinner," I said leaving him off alone in the room.
___

Dinner was ready and yet he did not leave his room. I got close to his door and was going to knock it until I heard some voices of him.

He was on a call with someone.

I got closer to the door to hear but the only thing my ears got to hear was "Fine dad, I'll bring her"

Bring her?

Me?

Does he want to give me away to his dad?

I stood cold and the door wide opened revealing Kang "Dad has invited us to a party tomorrow night, he's ready to free you" his gaze never felt this soulless.

"And don't you think it's weird?" I eyed him back with the same cold gaze. He wasn't ready to tell me the truth and on the other side his father was plotting things up.

"I promise, tomorrow everything will be okay" his voice turned soft assuring me it will be alright.

Yeah, but I wasn't sure about that. I never knew what would happen if I was to trust him, I simply demand the truth.

"I trust you, but can you tell me everything?" I glare at him with glossy eyes. Softly touching my arm he pulled me close into a hug. Resting his chin over my head he stroked my hair "Whatever you say, princess"

Breaking the hug I unbelievably look at him, "Are you sure you want to talk about it?" I asked, smiling at me he nodded "I am"

___

Three years ago

"Dad you haven't even finished dinner" I got up from my seat watching dad wearing his shoes in a hurry while talking to someone on the call "YES I'M ON THE WAY. Make sure the police won't know about it"

With that, he cut off the phone leaving through the door, "Dad!" I called him out as he turned to see me, "Kang, come with me..." he smirked,

"You said you wanted to become like me right?" He asked as I innocently nodded, "Then come with me, you have something you should learn"