Chapter 24

"I'm here for you." He whispered, sea blue eyes peering into mines, inching closer to my face. "Me?" My face scrunched in confusion, "How did you even know I was here?"

"First off, Jules is in in your class, so I know things." Luka winked, giving me a teasing smile. "Also I'm actually here for my dad, Jagged Stone's recording. I'm playing guitar in his new song." He shrugged, leaning back comfortably in the chair. "That's good for you!" I squeaked, fighting the blush that crept up from his previous close proximity. "But thanks for stopping and helping me I guess."

My eyes were glued to the floor, noticing all the small strands that made up the carpet we stood on. "Yeah, no problem. I'm glad it was you and not some creepy person."

I giggled, "Me too, at least you weren't some weird pervert, but I don't think that was my most attractive moment."

His face suddenly hardened into a serious expression, "You looked perfect, as always Marinette."

Now I just rolled my eyes, an unintentional smile tugging at my lips, "Stop flirting with me, we broke up a long time ago."

"Can't help it, just a habit."

I stood up, and sighed, "As much fun as I had catching up with you, Damian is probably waiting for me plus some other people too."

"Is that your boyfriend?" Luka smirked, also standing up to grab his phone and slip it into his left pocket along with a small wallet. "Ew no, that's my brother." I lightly punched his shoulder and did the same thing he did.

"Ready to go?" He asked as I fitted my shoes on. With a small nod for conformation, we exited the room, now much comfortable than before.

As we went into the hotel lobby, there was a fruit tray on the counter with strawberries, apples, cherries, and others as well. "Oh! I have an idea!" I grabbed Luka's wrist and dragged him over to the complementary fruits.

Picking out a cherry with a particularly long stem, I bit off the cherry part and handed the stem to Luka. He just blinked, gaze switching from the stem to me, silently asking what to do next. "Try to tie a knot with it using your tongue!" I instructed quickly, ushering him to put it in his mouth.

He did as he was told and placed it on his tongue, swishing it around for a bit. Within 15 seconds, Luka stuck out the stem between his teeth, a small loose knot in the middle of it!

"Wow impressive." I stated, clapping while eating a few more to place stems into my pocket. "Why did you tell me to do it?"

"Apparently, if you can use your tongue to tie a knot with a cherry stem you're supposed to be a good kisser." He looked somewhat baffled by my explanation. Turns out it wasn't because he was confused.

"Shouldn't you know? Or did you not get enough of my kisses?" Luka teased, pouting his lips a little.

"Enough to know you were...okay at best." My palm shook slightly from side to side, adding emphasis to my words. "I can't believe you're bullying me!" He gasped. "I gotta tell an adult." Luka whipped his head around the room, looking for the "lucky" person.

I began to drag him out, not wanting to be embarrassed by this man any further, "You're an adult you know?"

"Whatever you're no fun." Luka pulled his hand out of mine and we continued to walk side by side. "So where are we going?"

"To find my brothers, a monster, and a handful of morons. Yep, sounds about right."

"Sure whatever you say." He leaped over some of the lines that the stone concrete caused, landing on tippy toes in the small room the next stone had to offer.

We continued to talk about some random things just to catch up. Somehow the topic of hugging came up, and Luka was trying to give me one from behind.

But before he could, I heard the sound of a body hitting the floor. "What are you doing! Stop!"

||Ill make each chapters relatively short, about this length maybe a bit longer but yeah, there will be more chapters though, mainly Bc I don't really have the ending planned out yet. Anyways, Bye!!! Have a great day or night! I love y'all!||