55

We both knew where to go once we were inside Roman's apartment.

It felt like I never left, the way my feet' remembered how to find his bedroom without looking. I wasn't looking, because my eyes were closed. They were closed, because my face was pressed against Roman's. My body was on my fire, it was aching for the thing only Roman could give me. I could feel the need between my legs, it was growing each and every time Roman touched me.

And I'm sure Roman felt just the same, I could feel in the way his lips were moving against mine. I had could taste the need behind his lips, the fire that was driving him. He was rough with his kisses, his hands were moving along my body, pulling and kneading at my skin. And every time he touched me, I swear the fire in me grew hotter. It was so hot, at this point, I was worried that it would never be put out.

Roman pushed me against the bed, not letting our bodies separate for a second as he climbed over top of me. Our lips were still connected, they were still moving against each other in perfect synchronization.

"Do you see now how much I missed you?" He asked in a deep voice. I heard him curse before he pulled me towards him, pulling the straps of my dress down, revealing my breasts from beneath it. He continued to strip the fabric off me, until I was left in only my underwear and heels. He didn't pause to observe me, as he did the last time we were in his bed. He was quick the way he moved back towards me, his mouth finding it's way to my right breast. His hands found the other one, massaging in with just the right amount of pressure. His thumb circled around my nipple, teasing me even further.

"Roman, fuck." I whispered, throwing my head backwards as the fire on my skin only increased. It wasn't just a fire now, it was a forest fire. Every single nerve in my body was ignited, they was completely burning. I reached forwards to the waist of his pants, wanting to feel more of him, when he surprised me by stopping me.

Roman pushed me back against the bed, so I was laying flat on my back. Once he was satisfied with my position, he moved back and grabbed my underwear, slowly pulling them down to reveal me completely. His eyes scanned my naked skin, lingering on each body part for differing amounts of time. I could barely think with how turned on I was, with how completely ready I was to be filled with him.

"You're more perfect than I remembered, I didn't think that was possible," Roman said, each word he said was felt in my core.

I couldn't say anything back, as I was pretty sure I was about to explode with anticipation. My mind was going haywire, it didn't know what to focus on. He slowly continued pulling my underwear down, and once my legs were free of them, he grabbed my right ankle, gently kissing the inside of calf muscle, travelling upwards. He reached the inside of my upper thighs, planting tender kisses, so close, yet not there. I groaned and threw my hips towards him, trying to make him understand just how desperately I needed him.

He slowly ran a finger through my slit, stopping once he reached my clit. He delicately rubbed it in a small circle, sending shock waves through my body, just like he had in the car, before bringing his mouth on it.

He was professional, I was sure of it. He was a professional pussy eater, because he brought me to heaven in just a couple moves of his tongue.

He worked his mouth on me, before gently sliding one finger inside me, slowly, before adding another one. Never breaking from the intricate tongue movements he was performing on me. My body was feeling things it had never felt before, and I couldn't help but let a moan escape my mouth, grabbing the sheets and moving my legs to sit on top of his shoulders. His fingers began sliding in and out quicker, before he turned and curled them, finding that perfect spot.

"Roman... please don't stop," I told him, my voice was heavy with need. I was feeling that sweet build up that was quickly followed by an epic release, and I threw my head back against the mattress. He didn't stop, bringing me all the way through my climax. He slowed as the aftershocks crept through my body, but not for long before starting up again, his hands on each of my knees, keeping me from closing them around his head. It didn't take long before I reached a second orgasm, my body falling limp as I fell from the high.

Roman's head rose up to mine, his lips covering my neck in delicate kisses. The fire on my body, however, it still wasn't extinguished. I used my hands to pull on his pants, indicating what I wanted. He got the hint, standing up as he quickly rid his body of the beautiful suit he was wearing.

I barely let my eyes run down his perfect body before I pulled him back towards me. I wanted him immediately, I didn't want to wait. I wanted all of him. He seemed to be feeling the same way, because he it wasn't a second before he pushed into me. He filled me completely in one thrust, and the colours that I had seen in the car were back. They filled my vision as his rhythmic motions lulled me into bliss, making my back arch against the bed. Each time he pushed into me, hitting that spot that I know only he's ever reached with in, I let out a gasp of pleasure.

"This is what you've been missing," he muttered, his words barely discernible beneath the huskiness of his voice. "I know you feel it too, Lilac. I told you before, once we went here, there was no turning back."

"I know," I agreed, though I could barely focus on his words. I was too busy feeling everything. The way our bodies fit together so perfectly, the way he was hitting every spot that needed to be hit, the way his hand was tightened in my hair. He was right, he was always fucking right.

We hit our climaxes at the same time, each of us halting our movements completely as our bodies were joined together in mutual pleasure. Our eyes, they didn't move from each other. His blue eyes were staring back at my green ones, and I swear to god, in that moment, everything in the world was right.

I sighed in fulfillment as Roman rolled off me, collapsing onto the bed beside me. My body finally gave into to the complete exhaustion that comes with four back to back orgasm's, my eyes closing as my breaths decreased in heaviness.

"There's no going back now," Roman repeated, his hand grabbing mine and intertwining our fingers.