chapter-25

They all had dinner and went to their rooms.

Jimin didn't wanted to leave taehyung alone so he stayed with him.

"You should go and rest" taehyung said as jimin was sitting on his bed. "Taehyung you really got mature" jimin said patting taehyung's hair as taehyung looked at him confused. "Huh?" He asked. "You started keep things to yourself..... But trust me I am here whenever you want to let it out" jimin said giving taehyung a assuring smile.

Taehyung stayed silent as he knew jimin was talking about his feelings for y/n. Taehyung was looking down as jimin got up to leave. He didn't wanted to disturb taehyung's personal space but just wanted to let him know that he will always be there.

Jimin was about to leave as taehyung spoke. "It hurts.... " Taehyung voice made him turn back. Jimin stood on his place as taehyung continued.

"It hurts so much to see the person whom you love so much cant love you back the same." Taehyung spoke as a drop of tear fell from his eye. Jimins eyes softened looking at him as taehyung was not someone who usually cry. If it was really rare to see him cry.

"It sucks when you know you need to let it go but you can't because you are still waiting for that impossible to happen" taehyung continued as jimin sat beside him letting him speak.

"I was there for her when she needed me. I stood by her side. I loved her more than anything but she never recognised my love for her." He continued between his little sobs.

"Jungkook's and her marriage was just a deal but she feel for him. I could see love in her eyes when she looks at him. The way she adores him hurts my soul. Thinking that she can never be mine literally aches every single part of my soul." She said as jimin quickly hugged him to relax him.

"No Matter how much she hurts me I still love her.... I always want to see her happy no matter whom she is with but-"

"I want to let her go as I still can't hold her back but I just fell so pathetic I can't even fight for my love because I know she is more happy now and my actions would only break her happiness" he said as jimin looked at him in eyes. "I know goodbye hurts especially when goodbye is not what you wanted. And you are not pathetic, you are a true lover who sacrificed his love for his loves happiness" jimin said as taehyung wiped his tears but they were still flowing.

"I tried so hard. I tried so fucking hard to forget her but I just couldn't.... Why would destiny let us meet know we can never be together." Taehyung said claming himself.

"You didn't fell in love in one day. You didn't fell in love in one night. Then why are you expecting your heart to heal in a day? Healing is a process anf you should give it some time. Time can really change many things." Jimin said wiping his last tear as they both were looking at eachother.

"Jimin-ahh thank you, I really feel better" taehyung said with a sad smile as jimin hugged him.

On the other side jungkook was sleeping as he pulled y/n closer. No matter what but she loved him and she knew it. But does he felt the same? She wanted to know about his feelings, she wanted to know about their real relation

Y/n turned her head to him "jungkook-ahh I have something to talk to you" she said as he looked down at her. She quickly sat on her place as jungkook too got up. "What is it?" He asked as y/n hesitated to speak.

"What are we?" She asked with a straight face. "humans?" Jungkook said not sure what she was talking about. She sighed "I mean what is our relation?" She asked making it more clear.

Jungkook knew what she was referring to but he already had his answer. "Y/n I wasn't sure about my feelings few weeks ago.... I never really thought I would be madly in love with someone. I am not a type of person who shows affection. But now I am pretty sure about my feelings." He said as she was focused on him.