chapter-17

"JUNGKOOK NOO!!" Y/n shouted as jungkook froze on his spot. As sofi held his leg. Her hands were trembling as she was saying  "fo- forgive me-e" between sobs.

Jungkook looked at y/n as he removed the gun from her head. He looked at y/n and said "but she tried to kill you" he asked with a confused expression. "Why don't we listen what she have to say" namjoon suggested.

Y/n nodded "yeah you can tell us, why would you betray us? I thought of you like my older sister. You was the only one who comforted me when I needed. Why would you do this?" Y/n said with watery eyes.

"Sorry miss y/n, I would never willingly betray you. I was loyal to Mr.jeon for a really long time" she managed to say between her heavy sobs.

"So why do you betray them?" Teahyung asked. "They threatened me. They said they will kill my children. How can I watch my own children dying in front of me." She said s she could control but cry.

Y/n went to pick her up and made her sit on the table. "Who? Who threatened you?" Jimin asked s she looked up t him.

"Lee ho. He kidnapped my younger child as my eldest one was in school. He said he would kill him if I don't give what he wants. I was forced too. But still I didn't told them you guys were out and they came exactly when you went to Mrs.jeon" she said as jungkook interrupted "what if we didn't sleep there that night?" He asked raising his one brow.

"I messaged Mrs.jeon to make you stay there that night. You can even conform it with her. I was always loyal to you" she said with pain in her eyes.

"We trust you" y/n said giving her a warm smile and pulled her in a hug. "But what about your children? Are they safe?" Y/n sked worried.

"They said they will keep him safe as long as I help them." She said as y/n nodded. "So we have to rescue him too" Jin said as he looked up from the computer

"But if he knew that I helped you guys and am still helping you he will kill my child" she said as tears flowing down her cheeks. "Don't worry no one will know about it." Hobi said assuring her. "This should just stay between us" namjoon added s everyone nodded.

"What about your elder son, is he safe?" Yoongi asked worried. "Yes I sensed him to his dad's place. They probably don't know him. So he is fine for a time." She said as they all relaxed. "But-" yoongi continued. "Why would he try to kill y/n when he could kill Jeon?" Yoongi asked confused.

"We have to find out that" hobi said as they all agreed.

"So what should we do next?" Taehyung asked as everyone turned their gaze to jungkook who was silently sitting on his chair listing this whole discussion.

"Play!! We will play" jungkook said with a smirk. "Play?" Jin asked with a confused face. "Play along. We will play along as they want." Taehyung completed as jungkook look at him proudly. "Exactly!" Jungkook said with a smirk as they all shared confused glares.

"We will make them think everything is according to there plan and will attack them when it's least expected" jungkook said making everyone impressed.

"But how will we ensure them that the game is in their hand?" Jimin asked.

"I have a plan" taehyung said as everyone looked at him. "Sofi they'll call you back as their mission was not successful. So when you receive the call just ensure them you are on there side. Tell them even you didn't knew jungkook would change his plan. And act along so, they will ask you to meet them to decide next plan" taehyung said as hobi hyped him up.

"Ohh taehyungaaa" hobi said as y/n looked at him "dude you are getting intelligent by staying by my side." She said as taehyung rolled his eyes. "Shut the f up" he said as jungkook continued.