chapter 20

Taehyung drove back to the company as jimin called him. "Taehyungaa... Where are you?" Jimin said from one side on the phone. "At office, why?" Taehyung asked as jimin hummed. "Pick me up after you are done. Let's go out to eat" jimin said as taehyung was about to decline him. "But jimin-" taehyung was cut off by jimin "ok byee. Pick me up at 8" jimin said cutting the call before taehyung could say anything.

Taehyung walked to his cabin and sat down working on his computer. But he was still thinking about y/n. No Matter how much he think bout it but he knew he was in love with her. He really did loved her but he was late now.

The first thing he wanted to do after coming back to Korea is to propose y/n but he found out y/n was already married. He didn't wanted to accept it but listening to all the story he thought of asking her out after her deal is over with jungkook.

He felt useless. He hated himself for not asking his love of the life before he went abroad.

It hurted to see that the person he loves is with someone other than him. But he had accepted it. He thought that she would be with him after this all is over.

He worked for distracting himself from these thoughts but no matter what they all came back. He checked the time as it was already 7.30 pm. He got up from his chair and picked up his coat. He walked to his car and drove to jungkook's office as jimin was waiting for him there.

"Ohh- you are quite punctual" jimin said fastening his seatbelt. "Ofcourse I am" taehyung said and started driving.

Jungkook was already home as he opened the main door and walked in. "Welcome Sir, should I set the plate's ?" Maid asked as jungkook nodded and went upstairs. He looked around the room as his eyes were finding that one person.

He went to the guard standing on the door of his bedroom. "Where's y/n" jungkook asked in a stirn voice. "Sir, ma'am is taking a walk in garden" he said as jungkook nodded and went in. He got fresh and went downstairs.

The maid had already set a plate on the table as jungkook frowned his eyebrows. "Isn't y/n going to eat?" He asked as she nodded her head to no. "Miss y/n said she is not hungry" maid said as jungkook got up.

"I'll eat later" he said as the maid nodded. He walked out to his garden to find her as he haven't saw her since he came back. He didn't noticed how he was depressed to see a glance of her and how anxiety took over him as she was out of his site.

His footsteps stopped as he saw y/n walking around her hands were folded around herself to keep herself warm as it was quite cold. A small smile crept on his straight face as he removed his jacket and walked towards her. She was so busy in her thoughts that she didn't noticed him coming towards her.

'would he even notice my absence? I was just a replacement for him right? Does he still love her so much? Why does it affects me so much? Why it feels like someone stabbed my heart. It's not like I love him or something-' her mind was full of these thoughts as she flinched when a jacket was placed on her shoulder.

"Why are you here alone?" Jungkook asked as soon as she turned around. "When you got here? You scared me!" She said as he pulled her close by pulling the jacket. "You could have put some warm clothes. It's cold out" he said "why would you care" she said not looking at him.

That was the only question he didn't asked to himself 'why does he cares about her'. "Where you looking for me?" Y/n asked as her doe eyes met his sharp ones. "No! I was just walking by." He said as he nodded 'how stupid I am to think he will come to find me' she said to herself.

"Did you had dinner?" Jungkook asked as she nodded her head to no. "Let's eat then" he said as he held her hand and walked her in.

She looked at her hand which he held and all her thoughts were vanished. She wasn't think about anything not even about their complicated relationship. But a small smile appeared on her face.

Isn't this is what love is.... It really makes your life like a dream, you love every part of it untill it turns into a nightmare.

On the other side~

"Taehyungaa is everything okay?" jimin said as they both were out having dinner. "Nothing much" taehyung said trying to avoid him. Jimin noticed it as he didn't wanted to force taehyung to open up.

"you know I had a terrible dream last night" jimin said having a bite of his food. Taehyung looked up from his plate to jimin "huh?" Taehyung asked as his eyes met jimin's. "You were in it" jimin said without looking at him. "and?" Taehyung asked curiously. "What do you mean 'and?' isn't it's already as bad as nightmare" jimin said in a serious tone. As taehyung laughed.

A smile formed on his face as he saw taehyung laughing. They both had dinner and went to jungkook's mansion. Jungkook, y/n, yoongi and hobi already had dinner. "Where are Jin and namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked as they both entered.

"They went out for a dinner." Yoongi said as he was sitting in a living room. "Why are you sitting here?" Taehyung asked as yoongi looked at him "can't I?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"I mean you can but you look like the father in the house who sits in the living watching t.v but operating his phone" taehyung said as jimin laughed at his discriptions. Yoongi signed as they both walked up to their rooms.

"Does they both stays in same room?" Taehyung asked as jimin nodded. Jimin came to taehyung's room as he wasn't able to sleep and taehyung was awake too. "Yeah as they are married" jimin said biting the apple he was eating. "But it was just a deal. And he more likely forced her" taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah- but still they are couples" jimin said having another bite of the apple. "Whatever" taehyung said as he threw himself on the bed beside jimin who was already lying on his bed eating his apple. "Ughh I am tired" taehyung said as he looked at jimin who was stiff.

"Are you ok?" Taehyung asked looking at him. "Yeah ofcourse" jimin said quickly getting up. "I will leave now..." jimin said leaving his room. "Goodnight" taehyung mumbled as jimin looked back at taehyung's sleep figure as taehyung's eyes were closed. "Goodnight~" jimin mumbled and closed the door as he left.

Thank you for reading it, hope you like it.😽 💕

I added a second main lead. So that you guys can simp and fight over 2 men's. Who do you think y/n will end up with.

Lovey my dear friend is not a easy thing to do...