chapter-22

They reached home as jungkook got off and opening the door for y/n. They both walked to the mansion as they entered a maid came as she waited for them.

"Sir should I set the table?" She asked as jungkook looked at y/n. "No I am tired, I am going to bed" she said walking upstairs as jungkook turned to the maid "I am not hungry to" he said as he quickly followed her.

He entered the room as y/n was in the bathroom getting fresh. She got out after few minutes as jungkook went to get fresh up.

He came out as y/n was laying on the bed but her eyes was open. "Can't sleep?" Jungkook asked drying his hair with towel. "Aren't you going to eat" she asked looking at him. "I am not hungry" he said but his stomach had some different plans.

His stomach growned a loud voice making y/n laugh and him embarrass. "Let's go and eat" she said trying to get up as he stopped her. "We don't have to go down" he said as she looked at him confused.

"Why would you carry me to the dinning room??" She asked teasing him "shut up!" He said as he walked out. Y/n was laying down as no matter how tired she was but she couldn't sleep without his warmth.

After few minutes he entered the room with 2 plates in his hand. She sat on the bed as he bought the plate to her.

They both had dinner in bed. "I never thought you would dinner anywhere but not dinning room." she said amazed by his actions. "When I was little, I use to learn many things like boxing karate, etc. So I usually didn't have energy to eat. At that time my mom use to bring me food in my bed" he said remembering his memories as y/n was just adoring how breathtaking he was looking.

They both had dinner as jungkook came and layed beside y/n. This time he didn't pulled her close to him as he didn't wanted to bother her as she would be tired.

But she wanted to be in his embrace. She wanted his warm against her. She quickly snuggled closer to him, she hesitated as what would he think but relaxed when he snaked one of his arms around her waist and patting her head with other hand. She placed her head on his chest as they both drifted in sleep with love in air.

A smiled formed on jungkook's face as y/n snuggled closer. His heart started beating fast as his stomach felt like he was going through a rollercoaster.

Next morning~

Jungkook wake up as he found himself alone in the bed. He looked around for y/n but she wasn't there. He quickly got up but relaxed as he saw y/n coming out of the bathroom.

He went to get fresh as she went downstairs to have breakfast with others.

"Are your designs complete?" Jin asked as they all were having breakfast. "Yeah many of them are completed only few are left" she said as he nodded.

They all had breakfast and left as they all were quite busy. Y/n and jungkook went to his office as y/n quickly started working.

Jungkook was working too but his gaze were shifting from computer to y/n and then back at computer.

After working whole day jungkook got ready to leave. He checked his watch it was really late. It was already 12 in the midnight. He looked at y/n who was still working.

He walked to her. "Are you done?" He asked as she looked at him. ""It'll take some time. You can go ahead I'll be home soon" she said fixing her gaze back on her work.

"I'll wait" he said but she was too busy to notice it. He walked to he couch and sat there. After an hour when y/n was done with her work she looked around only to find jungkook peacefully sleeping on the couch.