Chapter Thirty One Extras

SOOO!
These parts were in the restricted chapter part, and i found them important, because they're starting to talk through things, and the line in between each part is where he very sweetly makes love to her, so there two different conversations. :)

I didn't want to go and add them to the other chapter thirty one, because well it was already read by you guys, and i found it easier to do it this way :)

They're all in LOVEEE

I'm working on the next chapter, and it will be a sweet one :)
NO FIGHTING! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Thirty One
-Important Parts-

He rested his forehead on mine, and I looked into his eyes as he came apart first “Arianna” he let out in a whisper yell, I loved seeing him like this, completely unguarded, and this time there was barley any lust, no anger, mostly love.

It only took me about fifteen seconds before I followed after him “Damon” I said in the same way.  He sunk down to the floor the same way he did in the locker room.

“I’m so sorry baby” he still had his forehead against mine and he whispered

“Me too, I love you”

“I love you too, it doesn’t seem like it always, but I do, I love you already so much, it scares me”

“Why?”

“I’m afraid you’ll leave me for someone who actually deserves you”

“I’m afraid you’ll leave me”

“What” he asked surprised

“I’m afraid I’m not enough for you, that you’ll want your old life more than our weird little family. That it’ll be too much and you’ll walk away from me”

“Love” he caressed my cheek “That was all about sex, nothing more. Why would I go back to that when I have you. You’re everything I need. And no girl I’ve ever slept with, actually I never slept with a girl, it was just sex and she left, but no girl I had sex with was as amazing as you”

“Yeah right, Lindsey’s a slut, I was a virgin”

“And I love that every single time I make love to you, that I’m the only guy who’s gotten to. That ever moan I’ve heard you make was because of me. Every orgasm that you’ve had, I’ve given you. I love that every second of pleasure you’re had belongs to me. Baby, you may not have been the only girl I had sex with, but you’re the only one I want to make love to ever. I would never throw that away. And I will never walk away from our baby”

“It’s going to be hard” I warned him

He put his hand to my stomach and kissed me “You two are my family, Arianna. And I know it’s going to be hard, but I love you two more that I ever loved anything. I’m here forever. I promise I will never walk away”

“Pinkie promise?” I held mine up

“Pinkie promise. Now relax” he told me and he locked his gaze on mine as an orgasm knocked the breath out of me again.

“Damon” I gasped out.

“Arianna” he breathed out when he came with me.

Just like in the locker room he started rocking us again on the floor, and I was so focused on the conversation that the orgasm just hit me hard.

“Sh Baby, breathe” he ran his fingers through my hair as he pressed his face more against mine. “I love you so much”

“I love you too” I said and I really wanted to freeze moments like this.

It felt like at least forty five minutes he was making love to me. he kept touching me gently and we moaned each other’s names, but his forehead stayed against mine, and his eyes stayed piercing into mine, and the love in them was too much.

He made love to me and touched me so gently and slowly, and then adding the love in his eyes, I felt tears rolling down my face.

“Are you okay, love?” he sounded worried

I nodded “I just love you” I told him and he didn’t even brush the tears away he just smiled at me, and I in this moment I fell more in love with him, and I could see he felt the same way.

I could feel my body shaking, and my eyes got wide, “It’s okay, love” he smiled at me. he tangled his fingers with mine again and kissed the back of my hand before gently placing it by my head.

I was holding it off now, waiting for Damon.

“It’s okay love, let go.”

“I want you with me”

He shook his head “I want to see your eyes, let go baby” I took a deep breath and did just that.

I barely got his name out in a whisper, and this was one of the best orgasms I’ve had.

You can say there better when your partner is making you scream out, but for me, the ones that leave you almost silent and breathless are the best, and that’s exactly what I felt.

My vision blurred and my body felt like it was tingling and flying and just, it was really indescribable. I was coming down from that high when Damon called my name and I felt him tighten his grip on my hand, and he was pulsing inside of me.

Looking in his eyes, I was glad for him waiting a few more seconds, because I remember why he loved looking in my eyes.

It leave you completely vulnerable to the other person, and it takes your trust and love to be that open with a person, because eyes are truly windows to the soul.

We just laid there for the longest time in completely silence, looking into each other’s eyes.

He let go of my hand, and moved it to his chest, over his heart. It was beating so fast, and he moved his hand over mine, and I bet it was being faster.

“I love you”

“I love you too” he pressed his lips to mine just as gently and softly as any other touch he’s made in the last hour.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still haven't fully decided what book i'm going to write next.

I know people want the sequel, new drama, them at school, the sex and birth of the baby, BUT i'm still thinking about where i want that book to go, and i don't want to start writing it when i don't have a direction for it.

SO! PLEASE follow the external link, and look through the couple ideas i have there, and for the sequel one, i also was wondering who wanted a short story on Mason and Alexis. if you don't cool, if so, let me know.

these characters are like my babies! i love them :)