Chapter Twenty Seven

Sorry it took so long, this is a summary for people who don't want to read the rated R part. the next chapter should come much easier to me ... i hope:)

external link is there, if it doesnt work, it's on my profile under SWSOPM resrticted :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty Seven

So dear people who don’t want to read sex scenes….

You can read the beginning of this if you want to hear the heart to heart conversation, but I’ll also summarize that too : 

Here’s a summary of the important parts that happened in this lovely chapter :) 

So, Damon was being all hesitant, so she was worried that he didn’t want this, and was only going it because she wanted to

He said he loved her, and defiantly wanted to be with her, but was scared because everything will change. And he doesn’t want to disappoint her.

                So he’s being a sweetheart about the whole thing

Arianna tells him she feels that same, and that as long as he’s gentle and loves her, then it will be perfect because as long as it’s with him, she won’t be disappointed

He also felt bad saying how he wishes her first time at that party was more special

She tells him how he made it amazing for her, and will never regret it because she loves him and there baby :)

They’re together twice, and she feels super happy being with him like that.

 After they make love, because it’s not just sex… the chapter ended like this…

Damon laid us down, and he pulled me to his chest, it was like routine already for him to cuddle me against him and play with my hair while I draw shapes on his chest.

And it’s just one more thing I love.

 I’m in love, and right now I don’t care if I sound like an idiot.

 “I love you Arianna-Skye Azia Hope” I smiled at him using my full name

 “And I love you too Damon Riley Parker.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, lovely people who are reading this right now.

It took me awhile to write the Rated R section of this, that's what took so long, hopefully the next few chapters won't take as long, but i started college today, and homework will have to be mu number one priority.

SO! i posted a seperate book with new story ideas, and theres a part in there saying that there will DEFIANTLY be a sequel. i don't know what i'll title it yet, but when i decide, i will let you know.

ANDD in there, i asked if anyone would be interested in a short story about Alexis and Mason and there time together during the storm, just an idea.

I will be doing a different book before i write the sequel, because i want to make sure it's planned out to where i want it, and i still don't have that done, but i may work on both at the same time, i don't know.

So if your interested in reading a different book i want to write, go check on the new stories book, i only have two other ideas in there, and let me know what you think :)