Chapter 12

Hey, I'm at my grandparents where there is no internet, BUT I have a hotspot that I'm not supposed to use too much. So that's good. Also, I've been so fricking hot today. Like, I feel like it's 500 degrees or something. AND I haven't been able to put my hair up because I couldn't find any hair bands ANYWHERE! AND I am wearing long sleeves, and I'm not able to change because I don't have a change of clothes here with me. Anyway....

Marinette's POV

We hopped through the portal to see Jason laying in Damian's bed. "Hey, where were you?! Do you have any idea how- and DEMON SPAWN! What were you doing with my sister?!"

"Calm down Jay! We just went for a run! Chloe was even with us. She'll tell you," I told him. He looked at Chloe expectantly. She nodded furiously.

"She's telling the truth, Jason." Said boy still glared daggers at Me and Damian.

"Then...ughh, ok. Alfred said dinners ready." He then stomped off to the dining room.

Bruce was sitting at the head of the table and he, like always, wore a suit. Why isn't he wearing a MT?! I've made him...maybe two dozen. He shouldn't even be wearing a suit; Alfred made spaghetti! But...maybe that's why he wasn't wearing a MT. I'm overthinking this aren't I? I just need my brain to stop for like...two minutes. Because, what if someone can read minds?! They would think I'm so weird. Ok, I'm just going to stop now.

Damian's POV

Marinette looked lost in thought. I wonder what she was thinking about. "So..." Drake started, and that seemed to snap her out of her thoughts. "What have you been up to in the last few years, Marinette?" Said girl choked on her pasta and looked at Drake with a glare.

"A lot." The tone in her voice seemed to shut him up. I guess she didn't want to talk about it. Todd raised an eyebrow. "I mean, I've been fighting the akumas a lot. Being Ladybug and MT might just take a toll on some people."

"Wait! You're MT!?"

"I thought Jason told you..." she started to say.

"NO! NO HE DIDN'T! YOU KNEW WHO MT WAS AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ANY OF US, JASON!"

Time Skip- Marinette's POV

After a lot of name calling from almost everyone, and the ones that were name-calling asking for my autograph, it was quiet again at the table. The dishes were collected and everyone went to the Batcave. Bruce pared me with Damian, but one look from Jason and Bruce understood to put me with him. I was a little disappointed. As much as I love Jason (as a brother), he can be annoying. I wanted to spend some time with Damian, but Jason just had to get in the way of that. He can't shield my love-life forever.

When we stopped a few robberies, held off a few muggers, and tied up a few bad guys, we started to head off towards the batcave because our work was done. Then, our coms went off. "Ladybug and Hood. Riddler is back at it again, just northwest of you."

"On it," we said at the same time. When we arrived at the scene, Riddler had a gun up to a girl's, my age, head.

Nightwing POV

We came about fifteen minutes after Marinette and Jason did. Jason was on the floor, knocked out, and Marinette was tying up the Riddler with some ladybug spotted rope. Then, she cut a piece of it off, and ran to Jason. I went over to them and asked what was happening. "I can heal Jason, but you have to tie him up with something other than this specific rope."

I looked confused, but complied with some handcuffs I had. Ladybug through the small piece of rope into the air and mumbled something, and all of the damage was fixed. Jason didn't even have a scratch on him. I just stared in awe. "H-how??"

"It's my power. I fix all of the damage done by the ak- I mean villain."

"Well...okay then," I said as I started to bring the Riddler back to Arkham. "Ladybug, go back to the batcave. Hood, come with me." Marinette looked like she wanted to protest, but didn't in the end. She did what I said, and I was very grateful for that. But...I was confused as to why she smirked as she went back.

Ladybug POV

Dick told me to go back to the batcave. I was about to protest, but didn't because I thought of something. Damian. If we hurried, we would get to hang out before Jason could see...

Time Skip

After Damian and I told Bruce what happened tonight, we stared at each other. I walked in the other direction beckoning him to follow. He did, and I was happy about that. "So *awkward cough* did you want the ring back?" he asked me.

I shook my head. "No, you're his true holder. Plagg said so himself."

Right then, Plagg came out of his pocket, "Yeah! And I also said that you are his so-"

Then Tikki came out of my purse. "PLAGG! Don't. You. Dare. You will not be allowed anymore cuddles. Besides, they are supposed to figure it out on their own!" she said.

"TIKKI! You never told me that you and P- Wait, 'figure' what out on my own?"

"See what you did?!" Tikki scolded Plagg.

"Tikki?" I encouraged.

"I'm not supposed to say..." she drifted off.

"NoPe! But I will! You two are soulmates! Congrats,"  he said sarcastically as both of us wore shocked faces. Damian and I looked at each other, then at Plagg. At each other again, then back at Plagg.

"What?" both of us said at the same time while Tikki facepalmed.

Letter: T

Words: 990