Chapter 7

Damian would've fought back, but he didn't. Because Marinette was Jason's sister, Damian found it....bad, to hit him. Damian likes Marinette, more than 'just a friend.' He didn't want to ruin his chances so quickly.

Damian couldn't find Alfred anywhere. He found that unfair because Jason always ran for Alfred when he was chasing him. Now that Jason was chasing Damian, Alfred wasn't here. So, Damian had to settle for Bruce, so he called out, "FATHER," when said man was in sight. His head snapped up to look at his son, but thought it was a false alarm because Damian never called out his name in such distress. Bruce raised an eyebrow. "Get him to calm down! I...don't want to hit him today...?" Bruce complied with his son's request instantly, but not before asking what the problem was. So Jason told him.

"Demon-spawn likes MY sister! Of ALL the girls to choose from!"

"Jason, I never said I liked her like that!" Jason glared at his brother, knowing the truth.

"Wait Jason, you have a sister?"

"YES, and-"

"And you never thought to tell us about this?"

"UNBELIEVABLE!" Jason groaned as he walked out the door. Bruce got back to his work and Damian got back to texting Marinette (Jason didn't know that though).

Meanwhile- Marinette's POV

I was sitting, texting Damian. Chloe looked at me weirdly whenever I would giggle out of nowhere. I think I have a crush on Damian. Jason and him, seem to be at each other's throats right now, so I won't take his opinion on him quite yet.

All of the sudden, Jason comes into the room. This is the first time I've seen him, since that one night, that he isn't in his suit. He looks angry, but why would he be? Then he spots me, and he looks a lot happier. "What's wrong Jay?" I ask as he sits down beside me.

"It's just brothers-"

"Yeah, about that."

"...well, I got adopted by Bruce Wayne. He's...." he goes into a whisper, "Batman," then he goes into his normal tone. "Anyway-" then he goes into explaining everything that has happened in the past eight years. Fifteen minutes later, he's done and he changes the topic to be about me.  "So, what have you been up to in the past eight years?"

"A...lot. So, magic exists now, and I am the guardian of the, oh so powerful, box of magical jewelry," I say in an over dramatic voice and accent. Jason raised an eyebrow. "Wow, thought I'd get a funnier reaction out of you. Come out, guys," I said. No one came out. "Really? Your making me look like I'm insane." Then, the miniature gods and goddesses came out of no where and Jasons screams could be heard from three blocks down. Tikki was giving me a disapproving look. "Don't look at me like that," I whispered to her. Then I turned back to Jason. "That's the reaction I was looking for," I smiled. When he finally calmed down, I explained everything that has happened in the past few years to Jason, while he eyed the kwami's suspiciously. When I got to the part about Hawkmoth, or the 'Butterfly Terrorist' in Jason's words, he offered to help with the problem in Paris. "I think I already know who he is, I just don't know how to prove it."

"We could help with that. I'll *awkward cough* tell them about you tomorrow, and see what time we could meet up?" he asked.

"Sounds good," I said. "Oh, and it's ok. I didn't want to really talk about you either, I get why you kept me a secret," I whispered that part. Then I went back to my normal tone and looked towards my best friend, "What about you, Chloe? I know you've been listening to us the whole time."

Chloe looked up from her cards that she was playing Poker with, with Pollen, and nodded her head. "Okay," she said.

I looked at Jason, who was looking like he was about to leave, "Here, give me your phone," I said, holding out my hand. He looked confused, but held out his phone. I grabbed it and put my phone number in his contacts. "Timothy Drake? That's your brother right?"

"Yeah?"

"He still owes me a hundred bucks... well, he owes MT a hundred bucks," I watched at his face broke out into shock. "Eh, I'll get it later. But you get free MT clothes," I said, watching him stare out into space.

"Your MT!" he almost yelled.

"Yeah, please keep it down, I don't want the whole world to know," then I watched as his face morphed into confusion.

"Then, why did you sneak onto a plane to get here, you have enough money," he asked, and I got his point.

"I know it's stupid, but I wanted to come back here the same way I left. Plus, it was fun doing it with Chloe. She's a goody-goody," I whispered the last part, but I think she heard anyway. I smirked. "Anyway, tell your new family about me, and tell me when we can meet up. And I have one last question," he gave me a look that told me to continue, "Is Damian, Robin?"

His face turned angry, but I could tell he was trying hiding his discomfort for my benefit. "Yes," he said with distaste, then he tries to change the subject and I let him, "Well, it was good to get to finally see you again, Pixie...I'm so glad your not dead," he says hugging me.

I giggled, "Yeah, and I'm glad your not dead either, Jay. Now, you better go before before your family gets worried about you."

We separated and he looked at me. I was trying not to think or say it, but I wondered if these people-the Waynes, were more important to him than me. I know that sounds selfish, but it's true. And now that I have him back, I'm afraid I'm going to loose him again, but not due to one of us dying. I don't know if he could tell what I was thinking or not, but he looked as if he was trying to figure it out. "Bye, Pixie-pop. I'll text you. I still think it's crazy that your MT, but I won't shout it out anymore," he said teasingly.

"OH, wait. I wanted to show you something. I found it while I was looking around the other day!" I went over to the corner, and he followed.

I pointed to the words and he smiled, "I remember that! How old were you again? Six?" he chuckled.

"I think so," I smiled. "Well you better go," I said and he nodded. We said our goodbyes and soon he left.

Letter: L

1147 Words