24. A Fancy Night

"Boss!" I rushed, catching up to him, although my legs were very sore from last night's activities.

I assumed I needed to go back to the hospital after we did the diddly doo.

"Here are the documents you needed," I breathed, giving Levi the papers. "I'm astounded you did your job accurately for once," he smirked, heading into his office.

"Well yeah, getting discharged isn't on my schedule," I responded, closing the door. "You know I'm not going to pay you extra?" he replied, sitting down in front of his desk. 

"That's a rip-off," I taunted, relaxing on a sofa he had in his office.

"Petra and Oluo want us to have dinner with them," Levi said, looking at the documents. "Where at?" I replied.

"Fantasy Gold," he replied, making me lightly gasp.

"Levi, that restaurant signifies where rich people eat. The food is too expensive for me to even consume," I exaggerated, looking over at him.

"Do you even know who you're speaking to?" he asked, laying down the papers.

"Yes, a rich man, but besides that, I don't want you spending money on me," I replied, getting up from the sofa. 

"Who said I was going to spend wealth on you?" he kidded, making me chuckle.

"Let's just go to McDonald's," I said, walking up to him. "Is that place clean?" he asked, making me question if it was.

"I think, I don't know," I replied, making Levi sigh back.

"We're going to the restaurant Petra and Oluo invited us to, end of the discussion," Levi said, making me feel unsatisfactory.

[Timeskip to getting ready]

I was currently determining what to wear to Fantasy Gold. I know Levi would wear something fancy, so it would be obvious to wear something fancy too. 

I had my hair already done. I just needed to find out what to wear.

"What do I wear?" I mumbled, looking in the closet. "Oi, (Y/n) you ready?" Levi's voice was coming from downstairs.

I looked in the closet and decided to pick an outfit.