9. A day with Levi Ackerman

[4 days later]

Today was the day where I was going to have heart surgery. I'm a little nervous but thankfully Levi said he was going to come.

He said he would stay in the hospital until I get better. Mr. Bane (aka doctor) said the surgery would only take two-three hours and recovering will take about a week.

Hopefully Levi doesn't back out on his promise like last time. My appointment wouldn't start till 5:00pm and the time was 3:43pm.

Currently Levi and I were at a local cafe. I honestly don't know why he get's tea at a coffee shop, it doesn't make sense.

"Why do you hold your cup of tea like that?" I asked. "Why do you always have to ask questions" He said with a hint of annoyance.

Him and I are currently making progress for not arguing all the time. He still is a jackass but other than that everything seems to be going well.

"Let's play truth or dare" I said since I was bored.

"What are you? twelve years old?" Rolling his eyes while drinking his tea. "Come on it'll be fun" I said shaking his shoulders.

"Only if you get your filthy hands off of me" He said in disgust. I quickly removed my hands on his shoulders and started the 'game'.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth" Levi replied.

"Is it true you miss Petra?" 

"No" He said rather quickly.

The only reason why I asked was because he's been seeing her so I thought he was going to get back together with her. Don't get me wrong but Petra is really sweet, she helped me countless of times. Just seeing him with her makes me feel uneasy for some reason.

"This game sucks" Levi sighed looking out the window.

"You suck, my turn" I'm prepared for anything that comes out.

"Truth or dare" He said.

"Truth" I said rather eager and also drinking my latte.

"Is it true that you're not a virgin" He said questionably.

I choked on my drink and the latte was stuck in my throat. He really doesn't know how to play this game.

"Levi! Why that question" I said play slapping his left shoulder.

"Is it true?" He asked.

He really does want to know doesn't he. Well here goes nothing.

"No it's not, I'm a virgin" I mumbled.

"That's depressing" He said.

"Levi!!" I yelled almost getting the costumers full attention.

"I'm kidding" He said jokingly.

"I'm done playing this game" I chuckled.

Levi's Pov:

spending time with (y/n) isn't really bad as I thought. Currently that brat decided to end the game by being embarrassed of being a virgin. Why is it embarrassing though? She makes no sense at all.

Today was her appointment for her heart. I could tell she was a little anxious, hell I would be too. The day that I told her I was going with her was probably one of her happiest moments. That brat started shaking me and being skeptical. She also thanked me.