23. A Long Night

[4 months later ]

It's been four months since Levi and I had moved in into our new house. The one he bought was a two-story mansion. 

What could go wrong with me living there? 

I was now fully healed on walking. Levi had helped me practice getting up and helped me walk around the house.

 Levi had helped me practice getting up and helped me walk around the house

(Let's just imagine that's our brand-new home)

"Levi! where's my phone?" I asked, searching the entire home for my phone.

"Did you check in the bathroom?" he asked, making his tea."Yeah, it's not in there," I replied, glancing over at the counter. 

"You need to be more responsible," he responded, heading over to the couch. 

"I know, I know," I sighed, running my hands through my (h/l) hair.

"I put it away," he replied, drinking his tea. "Levi, Why?" I asked, baffled at his sudden words. 

I made my way over to the couch to see that his tea was halfway full.

 "Can you tell me where you put it?" I asked, laying my head down on his lap.

"No," he plainly said, stroking my hair. "And why's that?" I asked, looking up at him.

"You've been very disobedient (Y/n)," Levi replied, making me get up from his lap. "Have I?" I asked, leaning my body closer to his.

I wasn't leaning closer because I wanted to. When Levi said he put my phone away, he means it's in his pockets.

"What can I do to make that up?" I purred, running my hands down his thighs. 

My phone is definitely in his pocket. I know it.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked, scolding me.

"I just want to show you how much I care about you," I replied, moving my hands towards his pocket.

"It's not in my pocket," he answered, making me sigh and lay back on the sofa. "You figured, huh?" I chuckled, drinking his leftover tea.

"Who said you could drink my tea?" he asked, looking over at me. "I did. Why?" I responded, setting the cup down.

 Levi had grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.